BatPower Build

• Seats and floor mats look awesome! I believe they are the same sub just one is the newer model? I would just double check online. You will benefit greatly by also added an enclosure as well. I Just noticed you have a free air setup? The SSV box fits perfect and w3 produces nice sound in that enclosure.

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• OK guys a new project on the sling a rear fender.... I almost bought Slingmods mini sweep rear fender but I have a pretty nice shop with a welder so I started looking around at trailer fenders and found this one at Northern tools my original plan was to buy two and weld them together to the correct width of the tire but to my surprise when I put the fender on the wheel it's almost a perfect match but not quite it flares a little at the ends...I have the ability to heat it cut it weld it bend it ....here's where I need your help I'd like your opinion on the way the fender sets on the wheel the way it is ..... I intend to fabricate the mount to secure the fender to the sling i'm sorry about the appearance of my wheels I'm in the process of painting them waiting for a nice day with no humidity the Cardboard cut out I used at the store to match the fender to the wheel as always thanks Jeff

• Jeff

I think that is a pretty close fit. But I would wait until you can put the wheel back on and look at it on the bike.
    Once you set it in place and move front down as close to the swing arm as possible it may change the look. You may even be able to just shorten the back slightly.

You have one kick A$$ machine going!

best of luck

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• OK guys a new project on the sling a rear fender.... I almost bought Slingmods mini sweep rear fender but I have a pretty nice shop with a welder so I started looking around at trailer fenders and found this one at Northern tools my original plan was to buy two and weld them together to the correct width of the tire but to my surprise when I put the fender on the wheel it's almost a perfect match but not quite it flares a little at the ends...I have the ability to heat it cut it weld it bend it ....here's where I need your help I'd like your opinion on the way the fender sets on the wheel the way it is ..... I intend to fabricate the mount to secure the fender to the sling i'm sorry about the appearance of my wheels I'm in the process of painting them waiting for a nice day with no humidity the Cardboard cut out I used at the store to match the fender to the wheel as always thanks Jeff

Can not wait to see the final product... keep it up... looking like your on the right track!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• What MACAWS said...

Also, for your wheels, what did you use? Looks good! :thumbup:

The wheels have been a nightmare I painted them black with the front outlines being orange it was a couple of days of sanding taping re-taping and painting when I finished them they were gorgeous ....then..... I sprayed the clear on them .....I decided to put a little silver pearl in the clear ....boy was that a mistake it turned my wheels pink ... I didn't know orange and silver make pink ....instead of repainting (having survived cancer )I thought about putting a cancer bow on the side and leaving them :-) .... but decided to redo them ....this picture is about what they were supposed to look like .....when I finally get them redone I'll post a pic

• Thanks a lot....it means a great deal to me to hear that...i started to work on it today but realized I'll have to drill a hole in my swingarm and use somewhat the same mount metric does the problem with that is when they replaced my swingarm I'll have to completely redo it so I'm thinking now I'm going to wait until I get the swingarm replaced

• Thanks a lot....it means a great deal to me to hear that...i started to work on it today but realized I'll have to drill a hole in my swingarm and use somewhat the same mount metric does the problem with that is when they replaced my swingarm I'll have to completely redo it so I'm thinking now I'm going to wait until I get the swingarm replaced

I have the metrics fender and am curios if the mounting point will still be available. I have seen a few pictures of the new Swingarm but cant tell if that raised square area is available for drilling. I am thinking I may have to make something to remount the fender.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I'm about ready to give up ...taped the orange off today to paint the black ... didn't like the way I had one piece of the tape so I pulled it off to redo the edge and this happen

OHYAVA!!!!

One thing that most of us forget is that most paints take as much as 30 days to 'cure" (dry completely) Also if the base is not completely clean --- some problems will pop up... I'm not an 'auto/bike' painter just a simple residential
    home painter, but the basics are the same. Some of the auto paints will dry/cure a little faster, but that is generally a chemical dry/cure. For best advice on this problem 'pm' @Painter ...Check with your local Paint store(not a big box) but local auto or a minimum a Paint company store. I think the combination will look great when complete.

• Cool!

With Omni let the primer cure for a couple of hours at 72.. longer if colder. Base coats cannot be taped off until at least an hour has passed but I sometimes wait as much as overnight!
    Then wait at least 30 min to de-tape , and another hour to clear coat.

You can do this!!!!!