• @Orangeman you nailed it! Hell I had an Alpha oil cap before there was a Sling delivered!
    The handful of us that have been here and watched what Henry put his heart and soul behind, listened to his thoughts and ideas come to fruition...just say Alpha JRi! I remember the first inkling of what a giving man he is when he did the toy drive! It was Henry that suggested I get my Texas deposit back and buy from his dealer. I never met this guy but I trusted him enough to do just that and those of you who have been around saw the results...way more than I could have dreamed of! Henry is more than a friend, he is family to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hey guys and gals thank you for the warm welcome! Allot of you are OG's from back in 14 before the sling as out. We started as a small group of enthusiasts and well one thing led to another. Looking back it seems like a long time ago yet it feels like it was just yesterday. Sooo much has happend in a short years time. My son is growing up fast and will turn 3 next month. August last year my daughter as born and she's growing up so fast it's hard to phantom a year has almost gone by.

I kinda dissapeared online last summer as work got busier and I wanted to spend time with the kids and be the best dad I could possibly be. Their was some drama with the two forums and that also just made it not fun to post and bs like the ole days. Some of you know some do not but Alpha wasn't a planned business. It was started because I have gas in my blood and I cant leave anything stock one thing led to another and Alpha was born. Started out small and it was to be fun for extra beer money! Well that didn't go that way as the community grew and so did the business. Before I knew it we had more than a full crew and way more responsibilities than just make some extra cash for beer.

Few shake ups here and there as any business would have as we steam forward with a dedicated and loyal crew fueled by you guys! With some extra help I was able to get back online and here we are today!

ok nitty gritty on end links. If you run our sway bar you know their is a middle hole you can not use. The location of that hole a straight end link would rub on the tie rod. We have been testing a few designs for the last few months on the street and track and have a final design completed. Hoping to get it into production when we get back from maggie valley

• ok nitty gritty on end links. If you run our sway bar you know their is a middle hole you can not use. The location of that hole a straight end link would rub on the tie rod. We have been testing a few designs for the last few months on the street and track and have a final design completed. Hoping to get it into production when we get back from maggie valley[/quote]

It's really frustrating when there's a hole you can't use.

• ok nitty gritty on end links. If you run our sway bar you know their is a middle hole you can not use. The location of that hole a straight end link would rub on the tie rod. We have been testing a few designs for the last few months on the street and track and have a final design completed. Hoping to get it into production when we get back from maggie valley

It's really frustrating when there's a hole you can't use.[/quote]
    Good thing their is another right next to it :P

• drama with the two forums

Two forums??.... There is the correct one where everyone is located and then the other one that we shall not say by name. Some refer to it as the dark side. I am thinking you are now posting on the correct one.....

@Turbosling you just need to message the few people that look for you on the dark side and have them meet you over here...

This place literally moderates itself. I don't think I have had to delete 5 post in over a year from this forum. I used to think that once this site had hundreds of members posting each day I would have to chase posts and moderate all day long. It was exactly opposite on here.. The more people that post, the more people tend to think before they type. They know someone will see their comments....

Basically what Im saying is ::: I still cant figure out why there was such a need for moderation on the other site.

Im glad your here Henry. If you need to update your banners or add a new banner just shoot me a message here or email me. I will do it immediately.

• We have been testing a few different end link designs and have another variant in testing as we speak. This is something that we are putting a lot of extra time into R&D since it is directly connected to the steering and handling of a Slingshot. We want to make sure everything is safe and reliable while still enhancing performance. Here's a quick picture of the ones we have been testing. Soon!

• We have been testing a few different end link designs and have another variant in testing as we speak. This is something that we are putting a lot of extra time into R&D since it is directly connected to the steering and handling of a Slingshot. We want to make sure everything is safe and reliable while still enhancing performance. Here's a quick picture of the ones we have been testing. Soon!

Looks interesting, can wait the hear the results after testing. :thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch