IMO there are no clean hands so keeping it real I would remind everyone, and educate the fairly new, that ALPHA was the very first to jump in to the Slingshot aftermarket with both feet on day one. Henry is a motor-head, his life was already complicated running the family restaurants and he had shut down his speed shop quite some time ago to put his full effort toward the family business. Not to mention getting married and having babies since the Slingshot hit the road.

He took a big risk, worked a lot of nights, and helped many along the way. Without ALPHA leading the way we would have had little in the aftermarket or information in the beginning. Everyone who came after was following and should at least show respect for his trailblazing. Unlike most others he did not wait to see if the Slingshot would succeed, he dedicated a big chunk of his life helping to make sure it would (even as Polaris seems to be trying to kill it).

So while no business is perfect, and every one will have its rough patches, you will find very few with Henry's dedication, willingness to help others, or his passion. IMO this has at least earned him a respected place at the family table so I hope everyone can see their way to give him at least that. Especially other vendors.

If I offended anyone it was not my intent ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Now THAT!!! Was well said. :thumbup:

• life is too short to harbor any ill will

I stand behind this phrase the most, out of any of my previous posts across this forum. Bridges can only mend if there's heart behind the olive branch ~> and @rabtech has extended his...

Sure, this is painful to talk about now (call me a hopeless optimist if you must), but I see it as the first steps back from a family quarrel that's gone on for far too long. What's done is done! And if either side has any remaining "beef" ~> I'll grab a bikini from my drawer and we'll be cabbage wrestling!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

Edited once, last by ericastar76 ().

• I stand behind this phase the most, out of any of my previous posts across this forum. Bridges can only mend if there's heart behind the olive branch ~> and @rabtech has extended his...
    Sure, this is painful to talk about now (call me a hopeless optimist if you must), but I see it as the first steps back from a family quarrel that's gone on for far too long. What's done is done! And if either side has any remaining "beef" ~> I'll grab a bikini from my drawer and we'll be cabbage wrestling!!

I'll help you train

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• He will be catching up on here tomorrow he said. We talked for a bit via text tonight.

You all are correct about the family connection. No matter what has transpired in the past we all have to sit together at the family dinner table. I appreciate @Turbosling for replying and reaching out to me and the forum.

Let's move forward.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

• With the stars in alignment... ON TO MAGGIE VALLEY ~> ALL OF US (AS ONE)!! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• @Turbosling....
    Good to hear from you Henry. Been a long road sense you and I spoke at SEMA 2105 about the SlingShot and my plans to also get on board with products for this great ride. Looks like I will be in Vendor row with you guys this year! Hats off to the original Slingshot Vendor and friend to all owners. Look for the MeanSling booth.. :00008674:

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: