• No I prefer it nice and stiff.

I heard that about you.

The stiffer it is the more
    Harsh the ride will be is all. It won't absorb as much correctly since if your right wheel hits a hole it normally would go down itself and back up, with a sway bar it won't go down as far/fast to absorb the bump and not disturb the left side. The left side will take some of that shock as well.
    So you kind of give up independent suspension, but only slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I hope you guys that are going to Maggie Valley will do me a favor.

Tell Alpha they are missed here and are missing out on sales.

I love my fellow Wisconsin cheddar heads at Alpha. I understand things may have happened that didn't go right or as desired but I hope that can be put in the past.

I love this forum. I love it so much because it makes me smarter and allows me to connect with folks like me all over the country - heaven knows there isn't another slingshot in Wisconsin on this forum.

Because of how thankful I am for this forum I listen closely to those that post here. I am more likely to purchase products that are promoted and talked about here.

Even if the business model of Alpha dictates that they cannot be a vendor here I can honestly say that I miss the jokes from Henry and insight into the machine we all love to ride. I don't have to understand or approve of their giving up on sales to me via this forum but I do miss my brothers in the north woods.

@mniron @DKF Texas @Tripod @rabtech or anyone else that might bump into Alpha please tell them they are missed. If they can't do the sponsoring vendor gig they should be able to post jokes and exploits of their adventures like anyone else here

• @bjk81 Some drama that boiled over (it's not my right to speak on the issue ~> leaving it up to those involved to explain if they so choose)... Personally, life is too short to harbor any ill will ~> but I stand behind my crew no matter what! #loyalty

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Knowing the backstory for months now... it kinda makes me feel a little guilty for ragging on @rabtech for even putting a turbo in since we started the whole "SMACK TALK" section (I mean, it's like a true 2-3 seconds worth of guilt each time I do it ~> you know, around the time it takes for BOOST TO KICK IN)! :00008356:

Just kidding @rabtech ~> I love you honey!! <3 Believe it or not, it was your testimony, coupled with the great guidance of so many others here, that made choosing DDMWorks with @Dave@DDMWorks and @Jeff@DDMWorks an easy decision! I can't thank you enough for sharing and commend you on your demeanor throughout the entire ordeal... I wouldn't have been so kind or calm. :thumbup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Everyday I think about the whole deal and wish I had never went down that whole path. I look back and see that everyone lost something in the deal. And one of the things that bothers me the most is loosing a friend. I spoke to Henry after the whole thing had ran it's course and explained myself again. I hated to even talk during the conversation. Henry if you are reading this I know you heard how much this upset me in my voice. I hate conflict with friends and I really hate making someone close to me upset. No matter what was said in the conversation I know deep down that I lost a great friend. I wish there was a magic reset button that I could have mashed. But we all know we would wear it out on a daily basis if one really existed. The best thing I decided was to just let the whole issue die out. I knew nothing I said would make him happy or make the situation any better. I guess it all boiled down to a "he said, he said" issue that went way out of bounds. I had a really strange and expensive problem develop during this promotion that we tried to put together.

Like I said earlier. ALPHA makes some seriously bad ass products. I honestly don't want anyone to hold a single word of what I have said in the past against them. My deal was a one off issue (and I said that in my original post) that others wouldn't have to deal with. It's over now and If you all don't mind I had rather just let the past be in the past...

Henry if you are reading this just know that I feel as bad as anyone could over this whole issue. I understood your side of the issue and I think you also saw my side of the issue. I just want your friendship back and I want to show off the Alpha components with pride. I do this everyday but it just isn't the same knowing you are upset with me...

As far as participating on the forum.... I really wish you would jump back on here and share your products... This is a public forum... Everyone wants @Turbosling to be a contributing member and vendor. Im sure no one will bring up our issue because its just not relevant to normal kits and products you sell.

That is all I will say on this issue....Now everyone knows how I feel. Henry I respect whatever you choose to do. Hopefully it will involve you posting daily on the forum and giving me a hard time like you used to.....

• Well said. Losing Alpha on this forum was a bad deal.