What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War Hoop wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

Today's mod...
      Link: Club Slingshot?
      :00008862:
      After two weeks trying to get a reply from Polaris, regards, Club SlingShot. I have now modified my positive opinion of the company, to one of disgust.

It has taken them two weeks to admit that they have done NOTHING and have only now passed on a simple question to another department (See link above) after multiple requests, for a response.

I AM NOT A HAPPY (INTERNATIONAL) CUSTOMER.
      Welcome to the world of corporate give a crap.
      Hey, you can all help...

We now have a contact at Polaris, for Club SlingShot.

His name is "ZAK"
      We can all contact him on the following number:
      1 (855) 863-2284

This number will bring you through to customer services.
      Then ask to be connected to ZAK, at Club SlingShot. (Yes they can put you streight through to him).

Hopefully he will be able to answer any and all of the, many, questions, you will all have, about this new club.

When you talk to him, don't forget to let him know, he has now successfully managed to upset, your, skittish, British brother, with his total lack of any action, (after two weeks of international calls, to him).

:D

Go on...
      Make me a happy Brit' and twist the ear of Zak.
      1 (855) 863-2284
      All the best, from UK_Paul
    • UK_Paul wrote:

War Hoop wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

Today's mod...
      Link: Club Slingshot?
      :00008862:
      After two weeks trying to get a reply from Polaris, regards, Club SlingShot. I have now modified my positive opinion of the company, to one of disgust.

It has taken them two weeks to admit that they have done NOTHING and have only now passed on a simple question to another department (See link above) after multiple requests, for a response.

I AM NOT A HAPPY (INTERNATIONAL) CUSTOMER.
      Welcome to the world of corporate give a crap.
      Hey, you can all help...
      We now have a contact at Polaris, for Club SlingShot.

His name is "ZAK"
      We can all contact him on the following number:
      1 (855) 863-2284

This number will bring you through to customer services.
      Then ask to be connected to ZAK, at Club SlingShot. (Yes they can put you streight through to him).

Hopefully he will be able to answer any and all of the, many, questions, you will all have, about this new club.

When you talk to him, don't forget to let him know, he has now successfully managed to upset, your, skittish, British brother, with his total lack of any action, (after two weeks of international calls, to him).

Go on...
      1 (855) 863-2284
      And while your at it make sure you give all your personal data to him so he can sell it to all their advertisers,scammers and fraudster so they can make money too.
      Shoot low sheriff, their riding Shetlands.
    • War Hoop wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

Go on...
      1 (855) 863-2284
      And while your at it make sure you give all your personal data to him so he can sell it to all their advertisers,scammers and fraudster so they can make money too.
      @War Hoop
      You may well have a point. This may even be, just one of the reasons, that they haven't made any effort to give any further support to the European sector.

Read on...
      To comply with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation legislation effective from the 25th May 2018.
      - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) | Local Government Association -
      Polaris and every other company operating in the European Union, will now have to work within much stricter "use & sharing of European data" regulations.
      All the best, from UK_Paul
    • UK_Paul wrote:

War Hoop wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

Go on...
      1 (855) 863-2284
      @War HoopYou may well have a point. This may even be, just one of the reasons, that they haven't made any effort to give any further support to the European sector.

Read on...
      To comply with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation legislation effective from the 25th May 2018.
      Polaris and every other company operating in the European Union, will now have to work within much stricter "use & sharing of European data" regulations.
      At least European laws provide some degree of control over who can collect what on people. Here is the USA, our privacy isn't ours to control if someone feels they can monetize our info. Facebook's constant loosening of its privacy standards is the main reason I have never joined. I know Google monetizes my searches, etc, but I tolerate it because I find Google's services much more useful. At least Google doesn't try to force me to sign in just to use their services.
    • BKL wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

War Hoop wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

Go on...
      1 (855) 863-2284
      @War HoopYou may well have a point. This may even be, just one of the reasons, that they haven't made any effort to give any further support to the European sector.
      Read on...
      At least European laws provide some degree of control over who can collect what on people. Here is the USA, our privacy isn't ours to control if someone feels they can monetize our info. Facebook's constant loosening of its privacy standards is the main reason I have never joined. I know Google monetizes my searches, etc, but I tolerate it because I find Google's services much more useful. At least Google doesn't try to force me to sign in just to use their services.
      Very well said. It all goes back to our government being bought and sold like pigs going to market by big money.
      Shoot low sheriff, their riding Shetlands.
    • BKL wrote:

Although I don't like facebook I have never seen the privacy policies or aggressive monetization as a problem since if you don't want facebook collecting your information all you have to do is not use it, the same applies to any entity which gives you free services in exchange for your info.

Now the thing that we all should be talking about but no one does is the telecom companies that we PAY an enormous amount of money yet they still monetize our info against our will and have the ability to sell your private(lol) info to whomever they please.

For example we(in my house) pay comcast around 285 a month for their services so the least I should have to worry about is them collecting and selling my information , then there is verizon forcibly installing a tracking app on their phones and then selling that info to 3rd parties.

Everyone is always complaining about facebook and google but truth is that those are free service providers so they have got to make money somehow and if you don't like them you can just stop using them, the ones we should be bitching about are comcast,time warner,verizon,coax,att to name some because we are forced to use them in most cases and pay them are ridiculous amount of money so they can make even more money by selling our info.

IMHO if you charge me for services then you should not be double dipping and selling my info.
      Proud owner of an Ultra Super Duper Faster than Light Red.
    • Nemesis1701 wrote:

dangerdarrell wrote:

Nemesis1701 wrote:

Back to mods..
      You may want to mod that tire. :D Looking a little bare.
      That's my burnout tire ...lots of fun with that tire.
      Many miles left on that tire, as long as it is not in the rain. I have one that looks just like it if I have to have a replacement right now. I saved it for a spare.
    • Nemesis1701 wrote:

Back to mods..

@Nemesis1701 tell me about those rear-end splitters or whatever they are called (different from a split-tailed mattress thrasher, that's for sure). Looking very cool and I haven't seen them before. I'm sorry if I'm late to the game.
      Life is interesting. The more you know, the less relevant it is.

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.