Automatic Conversions

• We are working directly with @Turbosling at Alpha to bring you Slingshots with automatic transmissions.
    If you or anyone you know is looking to purchase a new Slingshot and want it to be automatic give us a call. We've done several machines already and can finance the whole package!

Call and ask for Scott or Adam.

715-834-0244

Delivery/Winter storage available. :)

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

• What transmission is being used and what is the average cost? Also, approximately how long does a conversion take? This winter might be a good time to consider this.

• This has me wondering just how quick a Slingshot could be with a turbo, auto, and the two rear wheel conversion. I know, I know, the auto takes the fun out of it and I agree, but it would be quicker.

• What transmission is being used and what is the average cost? Also, approximately how long does a conversion take? This winter might be a good time to consider this.

It is an automatic transmission from GM (not aware of all the specifics but am told it's almost a direct bolt in). From there it takes some knowledge to get it to work - where Alpha comes in. The guys at Alpha have all the electronics dialed in to make it shift smooth and reliable - they've been working on this for a while. Retail price is $4999 installed.

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's