Looking for a ERP consultant to help a company I do IT work for.

• I figured since we have such as diverse member base that it couldn't hurt to reach out and ask this. If one of you can help with this please let me know. Or if you know someone that has done this type of setup before let them know about this...

I have a furniture plant that is just barley big enough to need ERP software. They had me install a small server and install a linux based free software package called WebERP. WebERP comes with no help other than a forum that pretty much helps people like me do the initial install and make sure the modules work.... It is completely functional and I have checked every module and they are working perfectly.

After looking over the modules and entering some basic company data they have figured out that its just a little much for their office staff to setup. AND I only setup hardware. I definitely can't setup an accounting package and setup build assemblies.

The confusion for me starts when you have to build "kits" with other inventory items. And you have to do all the commissions correctly for the sales people. AND on and on..... One good thing is they only have one location so there wont be multiple warehouses to setup.

I have Googled "WebERP consultant" and "WebERP training" and nothing really looks like it would pertain to what I am needing for them. Most of those results are trying to sell you the server and software. They need someone that can setup the ERP software and work onsite with them for a while till they have it setup to a point that the person can leave and just remotely login and take care of additions and issues that pop up.

They will gladly pay for someone to come to the site and work with them. And they will pay for a place to stay while the initial setup is happening. I can see this taking at least a couple of weeks to get them setup to a point where you could leave.

It will require ongoing remote support I'm sure.

SO,,, If you know of someone that could set a small furniture plant up on ERP software please send me a message. Contact

• Robert,
    I used to do this kind of consulting for a living, but have no time for private consulting anymore. However, My brother is a headhunter here in the El Paso area and we're pretty much a manufacturing Mecca down here. I reached out to him and he says he can probably find someone to help your customer out. I'll be forwarding your information to him if you don't mind.