Thank you Dave at DDMWORKS

• I wanted to say thank you to @Dave@DDMWorks and his group of guys! Dave recently posted a alpha turbo kit for sale that someone took off and installed his DDM supercharger kit. I took the bait and bought the kit.

Now this is where I wanted to give major props to Dave... he simply could told me to come pickup the kit or pay to have it shipped and be done with it. However this wasn't the case. Not only did he allow me to use his shop but they also lended a hand when I had questions or needed help even though it's NOT his product. Unfortunately I tried to bring all my tools but I did forget somethings which they let me use. Now this is what I call a truly good person/shop.

I arrived on a Saturday and couldn't finish everything. Dave and his staff stayed until about 9pm with me. Then Dave even came back on Sunday and stayed with me until about 9pm again for me to finish what I needed and made sure I was okay to get on the road.

Truly a great person and great shop. I definitely recommend Dave and his shop if anyone is needing any work done on their Sling. I will eventually be back for the supercharger one day! Thanks again Dave!!!

• Awesome post...

I'm glad I got to meet you and your wife.

Hopefully we can meet up Murphy NC and ride next weekend. Even if they don't get my SS dialed in and back on the road you should head up there and ride with the whole crew.

I am betting that they get me all fixed up by Friday of this week.

I just needed some small adjustments made... LOL :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::D:D

Here is a link to the Murphy NC ride...Most of us will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Murphy

Murphy , NC Ride November 11th and 12th Not Just a Guy Trip

P.S. Did you use the Innovate as a AFR and Boost gauge or did you use it as a controller? I hope you used springs to control your boost..... Also I read something about your blow off valve spring question. You shouldn't have to make any changes to the BOV spring.... When you lift you foot slightly you should get chatter thru the BOV. And when you lift all the way off the gas it should open and vent all the way.

• I will try my best to make it. We have a lot going on in the next couple of weeks.

I am running no gauges right now. I will have to come back and schedule a time for Dave to install it. Dave had me throw in a yellow spring in the wastegate to be safe right now since I don't have any gauges. We are estimating with the spring I am only boosting about 3psi give or take.

As far as the BOV I am guessing i might have too stiff of a spring in there for low boost? This is all new to me and still trying to learn.

• Freaking love it. I been driving it to random places and volunteering to go places. I'm not going to lie, I have gone in the garage and stared at it. HAH!

I'm still very easy on it cause I don't have any gauges yet

• I know don't taunt me dammit! I have the spring to do so! Lol. I guess this is good cause I am getting accustomed to the power slowly

hang with us buddy, once we get the details all worked out you can just do what we do.
    we just have to wait for the white beast to be tuned and tweaked so we know what the high bar is, then we all just aim a little lower. I think us conservative guys will be around the 400 whp mark with a forged motor- @rabtech 500 - But he has earned that honor

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!