CLARION BACKUP CAMERA PROBLEM

• I have a small issue with my back-up camera. Earlier Saturday, it just stopped working. The Clarion screen display says "No video signal detected. Audio signal only." Does anyone have any ideas? The guys from Slingshot Only are scheduled to take a look at it when I get to Florida. But that won't happen until later this month...during the Toy Run event.
    I'm pretty electrical savvy, so I don't scare easy when it comes to taking a look at wiring...but have you taken a look at the wiring setup for the Clarion system!?!?! Think I will just leave it to the professionals. But if anyone has ever had this happen, and knows of a quick fix, or has trouble shot this occurrence, do a brother a solid and reach out. Don't want to back over someone's kid in a parking lot. That would just ruin my day. Not to mention, it probably would ruin the day of the parents of that child...unless they were looking at cutting their loses.

• UPDATE:
    Thanks to my impatient nature, I decided to take another look at my problem. Instead of going straight back to the stereo head unit, I decided to start at the camera itself. Guess what I found?

The bottom two photos show it best. Simply reconnected the power supply line. BADABING!!!!! Good as new!