New LED Lights

• I hate to do this but I have to be truthful about this company. I have tried every version of HID and LED they sell that fits the Slingshot and something out of each set of lights will fail..... Sometimes it's a ballast. Sometimes it's a led bulb. AND they will send you a replacement ballast for a FEE. They have no real warranty.... They will tell you they do... but they want you to send in your bad part first. Then they will ship you the replacement. THE SHIPPING IS HIGHER THAN THEY PART YOUR SENDING THEM..... So they have a way you can just pay 25.00 for a new ballast and keep your bad part... Why don't they just say it like it is..... YOUR GONNA HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE WE HAVE NO WARRANTY!

And they do one thing that really makes me mad..... They ship from China or Japan....and they don't tell you... It takes forever to get your product...

@Canoehead I hate to rain on your new find but they have absolutely sucked for me... Maybe you will have better luck....

And people please don't confuse DDMTuning with DDMWorks..

DDMTuning just sells cheap Chinese lighting.

DDMWorks sells bad ass engines and stuff like that....

• I seriously have several sets of HID lights from them and other cheap suppliers. If anyone needs a bulb or ballast I will gladly send you one till I run out of them. Mine were 55watt 6000k and I have the standard ballast and the version that cost the most. Notice how I didn't say better..... Because the "best" version sucked also....

I have 14 ballast I think in my shoebox that I don't need. I will just plop one into a plastic puffy mailer and charge the $4.00 for first class mail to send it to whomever needs one.

I do not have a matched set of anything so don't ask for a set. I'm just offering a cheaper way to replace bad bulbs and ballast for people that have failures..

• Your not raining on my parade @rabtech
    I have dealt with company several times and had nothing but good luck (fingers crossed) I run their products in my bikes, slings and sleds with zero probs. Sorry to hear about your run of luck

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• I may have just ordered the stuff they never stocked. You can tell I have tried several times to buy from them. The prices are much better than anything on the internet. But every flipping time I have one ballast or one bulb to quit working and then the nightmare starts...

Like i said if you or anyone needs a replacement part just message me and maybe I can save yall some money...

• I just ordered some new DRV Led lights and guess where they came from. The same place that the CORVID 19 came from. I opened the packages and they have been sitting in the sun and 96 degrees for the last 3 days and will probably sit out there until the storm gets here on Monday

• I just ordered some new DRV Led lights and guess where they came from. The same place that the CORVID 19 came from. I opened the packages and they have been sitting in the sun and 96 degrees for the last 3 days and will probably sit out there until the storm gets here on Monday

Save them they may be a collectors item - if the 3 gorges dam fails that town will be the new Atlantis

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!