The Slingshot World

• @Bill Martin, well said! I for sure never thought the SS would make such a change in my life, and then I rode Across America followed by Booze and Blues. I have been truly honored and humbled by the outpouring of friendship along the way, both in person and on this forum. I did attend and met great people at SSITS, but sort of stayed on the sidelines. That won't happen again! Now I look forward to welcoming Crystal home Nov. 5 and the Christmas Toy Run Nov. 11 and 12 - meaning seeing friends and meeting new ones! Thank you to all who have brightened my life!

I'm already down the street from Cycle Springs waitin on you and the Toy Run!'

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hey @Bill Martin, you mind saving me one of those Patron and Pineapples!?!?! Keep it a little frozen. I'll pick it up when I get down there for the Toy Run in a couple of weeks!!!! Looking forward to meeting you. Heard good things about you from a mutual friend by the name of "Mr. Adams"!!!! Great guy!!! Had the supreme pleasure of meeting him during the Booze and Blues Festival!! Spoke very highly of you!!!!

• Hey @Bill Martin, you mind saving me one of those Patron and Pineapples!?!?! Keep it a little frozen. I'll pick it up when I get down there for the Toy Run in a couple of weeks!!!! Looking forward to meeting you. Heard good things about you from a mutual friend by the name of "Mr. Adams"!!!! Great guy!!! Had the supreme pleasure of meeting him during the Booze and Blues Festival!! Spoke very highly of you!!!!

Harvey is a fantastic guy himself!! We stayed with him in Laporte, IN and his bride cooked us a fantastic meal. Looks like I'm gonna get to meet quite a few new folks at the Toy Run! Can't wait to meet everyone coming in!!

• @Bill Martin you have said it all. This is the best bunch of people that I have ever been around. Just listening to some of the life story's about the way the SlingShot and the SS community have changed their lives is the best there is. There has been no one that I have met that if asked I would go out of my way to help them out. I can only dream of doing as much traveling and meeting as many SlingShot owners as you are doing. SLING ON

• My wife says you're all a bunch of perverts, want nothing to do with anyone. Take some of the money your spending on mods and give it to the Clinton Foundation. :00008356: Just kid'n,..well, not about the pervert part. ;( Met a few members and it was great. Want to meet more. I know if I have a bad day, jump on here and it will change. Thanks guys and stay safe

• My wife says you're all a bunch of perverts, want nothing to do with anyone. Take some of the money your spending on mods and give it to the Clinton Foundation. :00008356: Just kid'n,..well, not about the pervert part. ;( Met a few members and it was great. Want to meet more. I know if I have a bad day, jump on here and it will change. Thanks guys and stay safe

I can't believe my bride says the same thing about me