Anyone got a Tirerack.com Free Shipping Code??

• Heyo - doin' some backwoods driving in the Viper this weekend and apparently ran over a twig with the strength of Superman who thinks I have the budget of Batman. Blew a rear tire, and for that car's fat*ss, I'm lookin' at $600 for ONE TIRE (my god - people, why did I buy this car?!).

That said, the stealership says I can get my own tire shipped to them, but TireRack.com is quoting $90 bucks for shipping, was wondering if any of you fine folk have a discount code or know somethin' I don't in regards to shipment of these fine rubber pieces of pavement lickers.

I sold my SL LE and downgraded to a 2008 Dodge Viper ACR and then downgraded again to a 2014 Ducati 848 Streetfighter :S

• I think they only offer free shipping on accessories - not tires or rims

Bless ya soul - you're right. And bless my wallet - which shall be facing trials and tribulations here soon.

(this is why the Slingshot's 3 tires come in handy!)

I sold my SL LE and downgraded to a 2008 Dodge Viper ACR and then downgraded again to a 2014 Ducati 848 Streetfighter :S

• I was just tellin' Rob - if I had beaucoup monies, I'd buy me a Slingshot for the sunny days. God knows I miss it - God also knows the people who sell conditioners for women also miss it :00008359:

• Have you looked at summit racing - I think they have free shipping

Oh snap! Bookmarked. They don't have the type I need (to match the remaining 3 tires who don't try to commit suicide), but still - great parts place!

• Hey sister, it's good to hear from you. What tires are you after?

Hey Wolf! How's bikini season treating you?! (LOL). I ended up with Pilot Super Sports. Tirerack.com had the best prices (by TWO HUNDRED bucks!) got everything fixed up and picked up the girl last night. Attached - us today sans flat!