Check Engine Light

• Most likely it will clear on its own. I have seen it come and go on mine before. That is why I remembered the code..

I would rather be turning wrenches than dressed in a suit any day

Between the daughter and the suit--it almost makes you look good!
    I was supposed to be with my daughter in Virginia this week for US Figure Skating regionals but I thought I might be able to get a supercharger install at DDM which, unfortunately didn't work out as they were expecting more inventory which didn't come in. She's only 14 and since I'm her daily chauffeur it looked like a good opportunity.
    Sorry I'm missing it. She got a bronze medal in Intermediate on Thursday and made finals. She's skating short program today and long tomorrow.

• Between the daughter and the suit--it almost makes you look good!
    I was supposed to be with my daughter in Virginia this week for US Figure Skating regionals but I thought I might be able to get a supercharger install at DDM which, unfortunately didn't work out as they were expecting more inventory which didn't come in. She's only 14 and since I'm her daily chauffeur it looked like a good opportunity.
    Sorry I'm missing it. She got a bronze medal in Intermediate on Thursday and made finals. She's skating short program today and long tomorrow

Congratulations sir.
    I know first hand the dedication family has to make to support a skating career! My sister was a skater when she younger and mom volunteered to make costumes in exchange for ice time, my brothers and I made scenery for shows and volunteered during performances (not willingly). In the end she skated with Ice Capaides for several years. Now she drives a pro mod dragster! Go figure - no pun intended

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Thx, I saw that video of your sister in the dragster--very cool stuff!

I am sure that young lady of yours appreciates the dedication and sacrifice you make to help her follow her dream.
    There are way to many children in this world who do not have that opportunity.

My hats off to you!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well I tired everything suggested and the darn thing stayed on with the same code. But this morning I decided I would start it up quick and not let the gauges cycle first just key+clutch+power .... and sure as snot it worked the error code and light disappeared. Weird but oh well something to key an eye on over the next few weeks before she gets packed away for the winter

• @rabtech, great pictures. I keep meaning to ask where "rabtech" came from. I realized rab is BAR backwards, so didn't know what was closer to the meaning ;-)

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• @rabtech, great pictures. I keep meaning to ask where "rabtech" came from. I realized rab is BAR backwards, so didn't know what was closer to the meaning ;-)

Rab is a man of many talents & most of us know what “rabtech” means but I’ll let him explain it...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• this could be a bogus code- I had 65571 for about 3500 miles- dealer tried lots of things to clear, including new sensor- no change. Finally cleared by itself one day, and never came back. If it is bogus- SHOULD go away much sooner. Any symptoms other than the light? (any performance difference with the sling?)
    If unplugging & replugging cam sensors doesn't work, undo all three ecu plugs and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes. Then plug all three back in and start it. Drive it around, even if the check engine light is lit. May need to repeat start engine & drive it around, 3-4 times. (this is presuming that there are no obvious performance issues with the sling.)

Does it take so many drive cycles for codes to clear...

• Finished up nstalling my electronic/ electrical tray. Started it up and the check engine light threw this code.

65580. 12

Searched the internet and got my answer from someone posting on a different forum. Shout out to the fellow anonymous SS owner for your previous post.

The cure was to remove the ground wire from the battery for 10 seconds.

Now I have to figure out how to get the neutrino working.

It cleared the code. I’m happy.

• That code is for a "CPU Failure". I would think that unplugging the battery for 10 seconds just clears everything possibly. Good luck!

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates