Have plenty of shirts and stickers ready to ship!

• I just received a new shipment of white, florescent orange, yellow, and pink.. they all have black print on the front and back...

And of course I have plenty of the normal black and white shirts with the colored logos.

They are very nice t-shirts and they look sharp.... just click on the Store tab at the top of the page then place a big order of shirts and stickers. OR a single shirt order. I'll take any sale.

I will be spending some money for the new forum software version coming out soon. I think everyone will like it. It has a bunch of new features that have been asked for. Especially the reply button that copies the single post to reply to. And it's a bit clearer. I like it alot. It's about to mature to production status. So it won't be long before I implement it. ....

Ohhhhhh I almost forgot. I noticed alot of members like the small stickers for their windshield. I had some of the other shield logo stickers made. If you want one of those when you order just purchase a small black text sticker and in the note section when you place the order just say you want the "shield sticker" or just message me that you want that sticker instead. No worries.
    I have plenty of business cards also. I'll make sure I pack plenty of those also in each order.

• Thanks for the orders that have come in so far. I will get those out to y'all....

As far as a pre-order on the long sleeve sweat wicking shirt ,, I may give that a shot. It is not impossible to put an order together...Just need to get everyone to agree that it needs to be the same design that was from last year. And then get a formal total on how many and what size they need to be.... I will work on that next week.....

I still have to order the white and black long sleeve regular t-shirts for winter. They will have the same design and the black logos that we are used to seeing on the shirts above and the black shorts will have the white text. They will have printing on one of the arms also if I get my way..... .

I should have those ready in a few weeks. Winter will be closing in on all of us and some will like the 100% cotton warm long sleeve shirts under our jackets....

• I love that long sleeve shirt with that material... I will order 2 more - you can count on me for a few more .

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Ok. Just talked to the lady printing my shirts and she said she thought she could handle the dry wicking shirts also.

I went ahead and turned in an order for gray short sleeve shirts with black print while I was there there. So that will be the new shirt color and probably the last addition to my short sleeve shirts. Might do a blue next spring.

• Ok. Just talked to the lady printing my shirts and she said she thought she could handle the dry wicking shirts also.

I went ahead and turned in an order for gray short sleeve shirts with black print while I was there there. So that will be the new shirt color and probably the last addition to my short sleeve shirts. Might do a blue next spring.

OH I am in for fast grey!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I'll order 2 wick long sleeve, not sure on sizes. Will let you know tonight. I love the one from last year, haven't worn it yet :D that's the one everyone signed while at SSITS. Still trying to find a case that is double sided. Please don't sign this one, I want to wear it :D

• I would like to get 2 large, 1 medium, and whatever the smallest size you can get for the long sleeve dry wick shirts. Gotta get one for my 8 year old son, Aidan, or he will never forgive me. LOL

Thanks for going out of your way @rabtech and seeing if they could be done again. You're the MAN!!

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Can do ... just ordered 2 ... I am wearing one now and just realized for tomorrow I will not have one to wear... LOL. I may order another for my brother... he is a big guy 3 or 4 XL size. Thanks

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.