Anyone interested in joining us on the "Bourbon Trail"...

• I know this is late notice but a group ride on the "Bourbon Trail" has been slowly forming over the last few days. So now that I know it's really going to happen I thought I would start my very first thread on this forum (hope I don't f#*k this up). Several members and their wives will be leaving our house at 10:00 am this Saturday Sept. 24th and heading out hwy 60 to Versailles, Ky. We will be touring Woodford Reserve Distillery and then make our way to Loretto, Ky. for a tour of Makers Mark Distillery. Do to the fact I am a very unorganized individual (and damn proud of it Lol) the specific site for lunch has yet to be decided. If anyone is interested in joining us at our house or any point along the way feel free to PM me or just join in on this conversation.
    As of now @Bill Martin and Angie, Jim (Sabrerattler in another life) and Sharon, @kyslingshot and his wife, @WingShot and his wife, Kim and myself, and a couple non-member local owners as well as a few two wheelers have commited.

P.S. With @WingShot along there surely won't be a dull moment and if we end up having too much fun...
    Well atleast we won't be needing that one free phone call since our favorite attorney @Bill Martin will be right there with us. :thumbsup:

• I am very interested . I live only 15
    Minutes from the Woodford Reserve Distillery. I have other plans for Saturday but I think I can at least meet you guys at the distillery .

Paul,
    I tried to send you a text when I saw your post but the text didn't send properly and I was unable to log on to the forum until now. We would love the oppurtunity to meet with you at Woodford and if we are able to leave our house on time we should be pulling into Woodford sometime around 11:00am. I have your cell # and you should have mine so if we are running late I will call you otherwise we will see you then. Kevin G. :thumbsup:

• What time do you expect to be at woodford? I would love to join you.

@KYJoe57 We should be pulling into Woodford sometime around 11:00am if everything goes well. If you would like I can PM you with my cell # or you can give me yours and I will call you if we are running late. @Chiefgosling is also meeting us there so you guys may want to reach out to eachother as well. It looks like we are in for some beautiful weather so I guess Mother Nature must be a bourbon fan (or maybe she just,like most women, has a thing for Slingshots ;) ). We are looking forward to tomorrow and will see you guys soon. :thumbsup:

• No I did not. Damn I just knew I was going to screw this up but I didn't know it would be that far up. Lol :00008862::00008172::00008356:

Well buddy, due to your lack of paying attention, now you have to come on down and have a few with us derelicts down this end :D:00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Well lemme tell ya how @Slunglow rolls!! Pulled into his beautiful place just after dark and guess what was waiting ---- Cohibas and fine Kentucky bourbon. Going on the first annual Bourbon Trail Run orchestrated by the Master Road Captain himself.... @Slunglow !! Gonna be a great weekend as several KY & IL riders are coming in the morning for the ride. Updates to follow....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Wow, I need a day off to recoup from my days off. Thank God @KYJoe57 and his lovely wife Christa have plenty of patience because they had to wait on us misfits both days. This was my first time organizing a group ride so I guess I have a learning curve on keeping things on schedule. I would also like to thank @kyslingshot and @Chiefgosling for their patience and willingness to lead the group from Shelbyville to Woodford Reserve. It was nice to have some local boys that knew the scenic route. It was great to finally meet a few more forum members and their lovely wives. On a side note I'm not sure you need that Nitrous @Chiefgosling that SOB is fast enough without it. :thumbsup:

Our thoughts and prayers go out to @WingShot and his wife Kathy who lost her father Saturday.

• We we had to leave the great state of Kentucky to head into Nashville. Words cannot explain the warmth and hospitality the KY Slingshot community showed my wife and I. I have to give a special thank you to @Slunglow & his lovely bride to be Kim. Was difficult to say goodbye until next time which won't be long when your friend has Cohiba's and fine Kentucky bourbon waiting for you :thumbsup: I'm pretty sure me and Kevin solved most of the worlds problems but couldn't remember the solutions this morning ;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it