I mislead all of you - must come clean

• Could not sleep last night, a member called last night to get me to go to this forum,... well, I'm already here. After we got off the phone, I felt disgraced and disgusted with myself for misleading all of you. Friendship is built with trust and respect. I broke that trust....I was one of the original members of the other site, made a lot of friends that I trusted and would stand in front of a bullet for. I've been sick for a few months now and not sure where it's going to take me. When all the crap started on the other forum, I thought I could just fade away with some grace and no one would know...Good timing, right. Well, I joined this forum under a new name so when I stopped posting, no one would think anything about it,... the new guy left and stopped posting, oh well.... I was wrong, you can't treat people like that. I left everyone hanging. My new name is Chubs, my wife now calls me this because of the weight I've lost, sick joke, I know. I'm a freaking skeleton. Not going to get into the details. If Rab or anyone here wants me out, I totally understand. I lied to you. I disrespected you, and lost the trust I once had. My wife said I should let you guys know, but I thought it would be easier this way. Well, time for the pitchforks and lynching...Stay safe

Shatneyman

• Could not sleep last night, a member called last night to get me to go to this forum,... well, I'm already here. After we got off the phone, I felt disgraced and disgusted with myself for misleading all of you. Friendship is built with trust and respect. I broke that trust....I was one of the original members of the other site, made a lot of friends that I trusted and would stand in front of a bullet for. I've been sick for a few months now and not sure where it's going to take me. When all the crap started on the other forum, I thought I could just fade away with some grace and no one would know...Good timing, right. Well, I joined this forum under a new name so when I stopped posting, no one would think anything about it,... the new guy left and stopped posting, oh well.... I was wrong, you can't treat people like that. I left everyone hanging. My new name is Chubs, my wife now calls me this because of the weight I've lost, sick joke, I know. I'm a freaking skeleton. Not going to get into the details. If Rab or anyone here wants me out, I totally understand. I lied to you. I disrespected you, and lost the trust I once had. My wife said I should let you guys know, but I thought it would be easier this way. Well, time for the pitchforks and lynching...Stay safe

Shatneyman

I don't think anyone is going to want you out. I'm glad you're here and also glad to have the mystery solved.

• If I were you I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Plus I don't believe there is anyone here that anal that would want you out. That's not an invite for ole Tripod either.
    Sling on Brother!

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

Shatneyman

Brother! You did nothing wrong! Perfectly understandable in your situation! In your shoes I may have done the same thing. It's out there now & off your chest. Good. 'Nuff said, let's move on. We love ya' Bro!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Damn, and here I thought I had a new secret admirer with all the "likes" you been givin' me. It's all good brother, I actually thought you just decided not to follow us to the new forum. Welcome Bro glad you made it. :thumbup:

• I did the same once, used to play a game called Blazing Angels got so good at it that no one wanted to play against me so from "Nemesis" I changed it to "Pink Lace" worked for awhile until they all recognized my flying and kill techniques. They never let me play again.

• Well Shantyman what your screen name is does not change the man that you are. You confided in me about your health condition and I never whispered a breath about it to anyone. Now that you went public I want all my forum brothers and sister to just spank your ass until you go somewhere and find out what the hell is wrong with you losing all that weight. Not only do I want to keep you around here - but keep you for a LONG time!!! I know you are a man of integrity so I could care less about a screen name - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF DAMMIT!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• Don't yet know ya personally @Chubs, but your thread definitely added points in my book. Almost getting to the point of being physically ill because you thought you were doing something shady says SOOooo much about your character!!! Add to that all the positive responses from your friends gives ya major creds as far as I'm concerned!!! Hope to have the honor of meeting up with you some day. Until then, I raise my glass to you sir....SALUTE!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi