CANCELLED - Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sun, Sep 18th 2016, 8:00am - 4:00pm) - CANCELLED (Sun, Sep 18th 2016, 8:00am - 4:00pm)

Date

CANCELLED - Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sun, Sep 18th 2016, 8:00am - 4:00pm) - CANCELLED

Sun, Sep 18th 2016, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Motorsports Park Cir, Summit Point, WV 25446, USA

Participants

1 participant, 0 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 18th 2016, 7:00 am
  • CANCELLED!! The date has turned out not to be a good date for many folks and the weather forecast is not promising. I will attempt to set up a new date if there is still interest.

Ok folks, registration is OPEN!!!

Please follow the directions below:

Go here

- Select September 18 Sun Shenandoah

- Under the CURRENT MEMBER options, select 'Yes' or 'No' as appropriate . If you rode last year, you should have a Member card, FIND IT!! This will save you $50. If you don't care and are a baller like that, I could use $50.

- Select the PRICING that is appropriate to you.

- Click the ADD TO CART button.

You then have to go to your cart by clicking on CART toward the upper right hand side of your screen.

***THERE ARE TWO (2) PARTS YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE HERE.***
    Complete Payment, then go back and complete Event Registration and Rider Information Form.

The form is self explanatory except one certain part.

Towards the end of the form there is a section that says "How did you hear about us? What improvements would you like to see?"
    In this block, you need to type "Polaris Slingshot - Three Wheeler".

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out!

Vroom! Vroom!

• Something I forgot to mention, last time Roger said we needed to tighten up on the protective equipment/gear requirements. I'm not sure how much this will be enforced, but please make sure you have a full face, DOT Approved helmet, jacket, full fingered gloves, closed toe shoes, long pants, etc. I'd hate to see anyone miss out on a good time due to not having required the required gear, if they do choose to enforce it!

• Damn - My wife's company picnic for work is the same day. I tried every bribe I could think of with no luck.
    You may want to reach out to @Dave@DDMWorks we have been trying to set up some track days. I am sure if he is available he would have interest.

I will keep trying, my plan is to get her drunk the day before at the wine festival and when comes too I will remind her that she said I can go.

Hey its a plan

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• just a long sleeve jacket like I had last time? Or is he expecting leather crap? If its leather I may have to back out.

A long sleeve jacket like you had last time should be fine. Some of us, myself included, were going out in T-shirts, fingerless gloves, half helmets, etc. He's not expecting full leathers or anything. In the end, he is just trying to make sure we are as safe as we can be.

• Damn - My wife's company picnic for work is the same day. I tried every bribe I could think of with no luck.
    You may want to reach out to @Dave@DDMWorks we have been trying to set up some track days. I am sure if he is available he would have interest.

I will keep trying, my plan is to get her drunk the day before at the wine festival and when comes too I will remind her that she said I can go.

Hey its a plan

Good luck with that plan Brother!

• Hey are you going to make Booze and Blues?
    Won't be a party without you

Still not sure... I haven't cancelled my hotel reservations, but $$$ is still the issue. I'm looking at maybe coming for a day, staying the night and coming home the next day... I really want to be there, but gotta see if I can swing it... financially.

• Still not sure... I haven't cancelled my hotel reservations, but $$$ is still the issue. I'm looking at maybe coming for a day, staying the night and coming home the next day... I really want to be there, but gotta see if I can swing it... financially.

sent you a PM

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• hey guys i just spoke to one of the owners of tanom motors the folks with the invaders who we ran with at the last track day. he said he has 3 of his going but needs about another 3 or 4 folks to be able to run. let me know and i can contact him. i can not make the event myself. there will also be a day on the 24 th of this month, same track. miss you guys !!!