PAINTERS SS ART GALLERY

• I have a knife, a "testicle" sized jar, and I know where you sleep :00008021: . I also know how to delete pictures and keep you from getting any more.
    Love you.

well if its a jar for @KayTwo I sure wouldn't use the salt or pepper shaker at the cookout

And if you need to send thise pics to me for safe keeping and proper redundant backup and safe keeping I'm all about helping out

• @Painter I'm so very happy that you took time out for yourself to create to amazing, subtle old with the new Mad Maxi'sh if he had Michael Angelo's steady hand with an art brush and vision!! I'm sure we all keep thinking and rushing to get in line, as we fret if you have another Mona Lisa in you to show the world lol I'm a believer that you have enough to match each and every personality that stands before you with their vision and your genius. I love how this forum keeps inspiring everyone to be greater, to take risks and to constantly evolve into making the Slingshot truly their own!! Anyone can wrap a car, spray a coat of chameleon and let the paint get the ooo's and aaahhh's...it takes many to make an orchestra, you're blessed to be centerstage and solo at the moment surrounded by so many supporters in first chair like Shatneyman, SlingRazor, Rabtech, lrobbi, Candyman, MaCaws etc. and a host of SS owners who have dared to take the risk to make their Slings a quiet whisper and sometimes a loud yell with light show of their individuality as a Slingshot owner! Thanks

• @Painter I'm so very happy that you took time out for yourself to create to amazing, subtle old with the new Mad Maxi'sh if he had Michael Angelo's steady hand with an art brush and vision!! I'm sure we all keep thinking and rushing to get in line, as we fret if you have another Mona Lisa in you to show the world lol I'm a believer that you have enough to match each and every personality that stands before you with their vision and your genius. I love how this forum keeps inspiring everyone to be greater, to take risks and to constantly evolve into making the Slingshot truly their own!! Anyone can wrap a car, spray a coat of chameleon and let the paint get the ooo's and aaahhh's...it takes many to make an orchestra, you're blessed to be centerstage and solo at the moment surrounded by so many supporters in first chair like Shatneyman, SlingRazor, Rabtech, lrobbi, Candyman, MaCaws etc. and a host of SS owners who have dared to take the risk to make their Slings a quiet whisper and sometimes a loud yell with light show of their individuality as a Slingshot owner! Thanks

@rabtech, is there an award or badge for longest sentence in a post? Think its a winner!! And I only wish I had the skills to craft a nicely worded post of praise. Well done @Painter

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

Thank you for the kind words Sir!

Perfectly stated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Rear Protection Panel from @SlingLow

Words cannot express how honored I feel to have our logo on the Painter Masterpiece!! Thank sooooo very much for everything you have done for this community and I know I truly appreciate everything you have done, do and will do in the future brother!! cry-squared (tears of joy!!)

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM