Testing...

• On road: A lot less roll in corners both low and high speeds. Doesn't seem to affect stability or make the ride rougher. Less understeer. Definitely would recommend as an upgrade for everyone.

On track: Huge improvement! Almost 2 seconds a lap (at DCTC - we've got over 300 laps of previous experience with stock bar). Less understeer, can drive more aggressively with confidence. Was able to run shocks on
    softer setting to improve ride/handling. Now if only @Turbosling would have gotten me this sooner... :rolleyes:

Quality is top notch. Installation takes minutes and can be done with only a couple of tools. Will report back on adjustment soon - wasn't able to try other settings (these will be stiffer yet).

Thanks Alpha! :thumbup:

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

• Thanks for the info - great job. Which setting (hole) did you use for each test or which did you find best for each condition

• On our scale the new bar is approx. 5lbs heavier in weight. Wall thickness appears to be double that of stock (<--this is not scientifically proven, just by eyeball :rolleyes: ). I'm sure @Turbosling can/will elaborate on specs.

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

• It would be interesting to see both tested to see what they would be rated at, similar to a torsion tube for racecars. Or even better yet, someone come up with mount and torsion arms that can be installed on an SS. That way you could easily change torsion tubes in a matter of minutes for track days, canyon carving, daily driving, etc. I can picture it in my head but don't have the resources to build parts. (OK, if anyone comes up with this, I want some credit for the idea!)