CHRISTMAS CAME A LITTLE EARLY THIS YEAR...THANKS TO @PAINTER

• If you all didn't already know, my wife and I were chosen (BLESSED) by @Painter to be his next project. He and I exchanged a few Conversations, and found out we have a few things in common. Among all things, both he and I first met our wives in a hospital!!! Jaw-dropping coincidence! There are more, but I will save that for a later date. For now, I will let his work (passion) do all the talking. Mind you, I had no idea what I wanted the valve cover or coil pack cover to look like. When asked, I just told @Painter I wanted something to accent the Red CAI I got from Cycle Springs. What he designed in nothing less than spectacular!!! I still haven't found the words to express my appreciation, my awe, my anything!!!! I'll let this masterpiece speak for it's self! Without further delay...

I can't wait to get these beauties on the Sling...unfortunately, the wife took it to work today. Right now, she is waiting for the rain to stop so she can come home and see the "works of art". Offered to go pick her up, but she is determined!!!! At any rate, Jim, you are a genuine piece of work. And I mean that in the greatest of sense. If I only had a thimble full of your talent and passion...I could amount to something one day. For now, I will just remain grateful for ever knowing someone as wonderfully dedicated as you. You, my friend, are the true masterpiece.

• That is so crazy cool. The close up snake skin cool pack cover, awesome. The ghosted and detailed snakes look so real. That man is very, very, very......talented. Congrata @V-SHOT .

Totally agree. I figured I'd give it a name..."MOD MONSTER"!!!! Now I will have an excuse when I start buying more mods!!!!
    "But honey, I was bitten by the Mod Monster!! His venom is very powerful!!!"
    I may need a good lawyer.

Truly love how the work turned out!!!!! Impressive detail!

• Looks great, I'm jealous :):):P wauuuuu!!!

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• If you all didn't already know, my wife and I were chosen (BLESSED) by @Painter to be his next project. He and I exchanged a few Conversations, and found out we have a few things in common. Among all things, both he and I first met our wives in a hospital!!! ...

@Painter definitely does the best job of producing works of art when it comes to painting Slingshots. His disassembly knowledge has proven invaluable to me and I'm sure many others.

As far as people having things in common, the Best Boss I ever had and I shared the same birthday (different years), our Wives shared the same birthday (again, different years) and we both shared the same wedding anniversary (once again, different years).
    Sadly, after he retired, he suffered from cancer that spread to his brain and spent a little over 1 year bedridden. When I visited he would talk about how much he enjoyed trips he and I had never taken, but it nevertheless made me feel good that he had positive memories during his final time.