SPORTS-who's your team?

• It's amazing. I just noticed this thread. People automatically think I played football because of my size in school. And I did. But only till I figured out that I couldn't ride 4 wheelers and motorcycles after school and on the weekends and go out on dates because I had to be at practice or be at a game or I was to tired....

Now I just tell people that I wouldn't even know how to swing a football bat..

I do like racing. Not Nascar. But real car racing...

And guess what. I don't hunt or fish....

But I do know my way around the grocery store... I can buy some primo steaks.

• No offense @ConnMan! :thumbup:

It's all good brother!!
    But who's the ass clown that dissed me?? :00000022::00008356:
    That's cold!! I've read some dumb stuff on this forum at times, but I would never give anybody the "bad thumb"!!
    I'd give them 2 bad fingers, but Rab didn't put that button in here!! :00008356:
    Oh wait!!!!!! I found it!!! Lmao!!! :00000014::00000014: Hysterical!!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

Edited once, last by ConnMan ().

• None taken. I'm not upset. Besides, there can only truly be ONE team that all others look up and try to beat. The Cowboys had their turn (a LONG time ago), so now it's the Patriot's turn. That's one spot that they'll protect for years to come.

Even though they had to cheat to get there. No before you jump up and scream, How many investigations have they had, More than even Al Davis in Oakland!

YLM. Your Life Matters

• It's all good brother!!But who's the ass clown that dissed me?? :00000022:
    That's cold!! I've read some dumb stuff on this forum at times, but I would never give anybody the "bad thumb"!!
    I'd give them 2 bad fingers, but Rab didn't put that button in here!! :00008356:
    Oh wait!!!!!! I found it!!! Lmao!!! :00000014::00000014: Hysterical!!!

I agree... :huh::D

But really, why is that button there then? And really, what harm does it do? All in good fun... :saint:

• Cheat is a strong word. More correctly applied to the Patriots would be the description of finding grey areas in the rules and exploiting them to the max. If the fools in the league headquarters are embarrased because they were outsmarted, then take their lumps and change the rules for the upcoming year (or mid-year rules change). But to waste in excess of $7 MILLION this time to not be able to prove a G.D. thing shows that Godell has the biggest ego and cares about nothing else. They have not proven Brady knew or did anything, so he gets suspended because "I said so". Just like the 3 year old taking his bat and ball and going home. As for the video taping team practices, there was a MAJOR flaw in the rules that have since been corrected, so to blame them for cheating on that one is a HUGE lie. Oh I know, they even try to say that they tamper with the electronics so the other team can't communicate with their guys in the boxes, but whenever that happens BOTH teams stop using the communications until the issue is corrected. You think they would go that far for an "unfair advantge" for all of 10 seconds so the league could find them cheating? You'll have to try harder than that to convince me they cheated and broke "black and white" rules

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• But really, why is that button there then? And really, what harm does it do? All in good fun...

Ya, exactly!! It's all in good fun!! I'm cool with it really, and laughed when I saw it!!
    But hey, maybe they should have a couple of those "not good" buttons!!
    Keep the thumbs down, then have a "bitch slap" button, when guys get real fired up!!
    They'd be using that in the POLITICS SUCKS thread like crazy!!! :00008359:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)

• Even though they had to cheat to get there.

Brother KZ, who cheated??? Where is the evidence that Brady had something to do with his soft balls?
    He was suspended not for air pressure, but for the argument that the commish has the power to suspend any player at any time he wants, for anything he wants. No trial needed. It's in the collective bargaining agreement, that's why the appeals court overturned it and suspended him. Nothing at all to do with soft balls.
    And remember, the game was at halftime when they found the footballs in question. They inflated everything to specs, and my man TB12 goes 9 for 9, and 28 unanswered!!! where's the soft balls advantage?
    Oh boy......I kept saying, soft balls :00007956:
    Door open.... enter... @Tripod !!!!! :00008172:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)