Slingshot Polaris Authorized Extended Protection Plans - 25% OFF

• Guys, this is one HELL of a deal. I just received my package of over $250 worth of stuff for $50. REAL Polaris products in bags still with factory tags. Just one note (from my perspective) is the sizes run a little small. So if you're into a tight size whatever, you may want to order the next size up. At these prices I'm thinking or another order to keep spares in the slingshot for those cold mornings when you need some extra warmth. Thanks Chris, Zach and the boys for another awesome deal

• Guys, this is one HELL of a deal. I just received my package of over $250 worth of stuff for $50. REAL Polaris products in bags still with factory tags. Just one note (from my perspective) is the sizes run a little small. So if you're into a tight size whatever, you may want to order the next size up. At these prices I'm thinking or another order to keep spares in the slingshot for those cold mornings when you need some extra warmth. Thanks Chris, Zach and the boys for another awesome deal

Thanks for the business, we try our best to continue outdoing our previous year sales :)

• Prices & Landing Page updated with more detailed information to help make your decisions easier on purchasing a Polaris Extended Warranty from Ball Equipment! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to give us a call and our customer support reps will be happy to give you a better idea on pricing and answers for you.

• Prices & Landing Page updated with more detailed information to help make your decisions easier on purchasing a Polaris Extended Warranty from Ball Equipment! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to give us a call and our customer support reps will be happy to give you a better idea on pricing and answers for you.

@FixMyToysZach is this available for Canadian customers, specifically Alberta? I tried calling you service line but it says I cannot access that phone number from Canada. Is this a actual Polaris warranty or a third party warranty?
    As well what is you experience with people making claims that have had "mods" done to there machines.
    Thanks in advance

• Unfortunately we can not sell the ESC to customers in Canada. You would have to call our International Line: (586) 430-1451 LOCAL / INT.

This is the actual Polaris Warranty that can be extended to 60 months. For the most part, I discourage anyone that has or has had mods installed on machine for getting extended warranty due to complications that may occur with servicing under warranty.

• Unfortunately we can not sell the ESC to customers in Canada. You would have to call our International Line: (586) 430-1451 LOCAL / INT.

This is the actual Polaris Warranty that can be extended to 60 months. For the most part, I discourage anyone that has or has had mods installed on machine for getting extended warranty due to complications that may occur with servicing under warranty.

Well.... That leaves out about 90% of us!!!

• True airoutlaw. I'm ready to extend my warranty (or not) called Polaris to go over their plan and noticed at the bottom of the paper and i quote (Standard $50.00 deductible applies per visit. WTF

PAX SUPERIORE VI TELARUM

• True airoutlaw. I'm ready to extend my warranty (or not) called Polaris to go over their plan and noticed at the bottom of the paper and i quote (Standard $50.00 deductible applies per visit. WTF

I would consider that to be similar to a co-pay. If I take it to the dealer, pretty sure it will cost more than 50 bucks. And, to get 50 dollars from me, they got to ask for it. Had a similar extended warranty on my Goldwing, they never asked.

Haven't gotten into my extended warranty yet so will leave that open to someone who has.

For less than fifty dollars, I will pop a Tylenol and fix it myself.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I agree i'm not going to offer it. I need to check with my dealer i think they can give me a better deal. I have been lucky and not had any major issues. Just the brake switches a couple times and centering the steering. I had all the warranty work done so i'm just waiting for the big failure to happen that's why i'm considering extending the warranty. You have a point though i can fix anything on this as long as it's not the electronic

PAX SUPERIORE VI TELARUM

• Well.... That leaves out about 90% of us!!!

Which is why a lot of people don't end up purchasing extended warranties or go with a third party that really doesn't know the product as well as Polaris would. Yes, most riders will mod thier machine and there is nothing wrong with it however, you won't be able to get extended coverage by Polaris without taking a chance of not being covered due to those reasons i explained earlier.

True airoutlaw. I'm ready to extend my warranty (or not) called Polaris to go over their plan and noticed at the bottom of the paper and i quote (Standard $50.00 deductible applies per visit. WTF

This is very standard in just about all extended warranties, not just Polaris. This is actually very realistic if you look at day to day things such as health insurance. $50 is a small price to pay when you look at what it would have costed you to pay for parts and labor when not covered by a Polaris ESC.

• Your probably correct but this is the first time i have come across that. It's also the first time i have looked into extending the warranty on anything so my ignorance. My dealer will give me a better deal and without the $50.00 per visit.

PAX SUPERIORE VI TELARUM

• Your probably correct but this is the first time i have come across that. It's also the first time i have looked into extending the warranty on anything so my ignorance. My dealer will give me a better deal and without the $50.00 per visit.

I respect your decision, we are always happy to match or even beat pricing for extended warranty. As for the $50 deductible, you are allowed to use any dealer you wish but i would imagine most dealers would lose money on extended warranty if they try to beat our pricing and offer to waive the $50 deductible (multiple times in some instances) during your contract length. The profit margin on the warranties aren't as big as you may think after a 25% discount or more when competing with another dealer. Our customers here at SlingshotInfo can vouch for our pricing and service.

Thank you for your interest in the Polaris ESC

• Hhi,

thanks for the info and the great price.
    Wife and I were discussing this and were really thinking of getting the extended warranty however reading on your advice, since I do have a couple performance mods, it would be wise to not get the extended?

• Hhi,

thanks for the info and the great price.
    Wife and I were discussing this and were really thinking of getting the extended warranty however reading on your advice, since I do have a couple performance mods, it would be wise to not get the extended?

Mods done to your machine can def void the contract but with that said, it will all depend on your dealership and the relationship you have with them as it will come down to how they go about with the particular service you are receiving. If you would like to discuss the mods you have with our team, they would be the best bet to tell you whether or not to get the extended warranty. We do have aftermarket options that we can discuss as well.

Give us a call at (855) 640-3785 and ask our sales reps any questions you may have regarding your machine and the ESC.

• Keep us in mind for your Polaris Extended Service Contract when you purchase your Slingshot or are about to lose the factory warranty! We will beat or match any dealership.

Get 25% OFF, call or email us today for a quick free quote!

(586) 248 9188

PolarisExtendedWarranty@ballequip.com