• There is always a lot of talk about warranty and extended warranty going around. If you are considering extended warranty options please give us a call. We are one of the nations top dealers in extended warranty and can offer some added value that most others cannot. Ask for me (Scott) or Adam.

715-834-0244

-Scott

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

• You can't "sell back" a warranty but you can cancel and get a pro-rated amount back. We play by the rules (not allowed to advertise certain confidential things - we are one of a few in the country that can offer this warranty program) so I cannot post the exact program we can offer. Please give us a call and I'd be glad to let you know.

-Scott

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

• The warranty program that we could offer is now over. Due to exclusivity we could not advertise it - you had to call us or stop in.

(Basically it was a loyalty thing. Say you bought a 5 year warranty. You never needed/used it (this is key). Value lost right?
    If the warranty was purchased through us, you never used the warranty, you could purchase another Polaris product and get that same length warranty at NO CHARGE.
    This in itself was an awesome value. It rewarded loyalty and provided goodwill. You bought warranty, never needed/used it, so Polaris was saying "thank you" if you stayed with them and bought another vehicle.)
    The program wasn't a huge success I think because we could only tell customers about it if you called us or came in.

We are going to be one of a few dealers in the US with another program from Polaris very soon. Details coming. :)