Reminder to write Crystal! Being deployed sucks!

• Tripod- Is Crystal from NM?

No. Her & her husband lived here for a couple years before she went in the Navy though. She was an ICU nurse at Memorial Medical Center here in Las Cruces. She also did a short traveling nurse gig up in Santa Fe.

She IS using my home address for her "home of record" for the military. She was born in South Carolina when I was in the Navy but she was raised in Illinois & will go back there when she gets out of the Navy...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I so apologize Tri! I have been running 5-6 days a week with these kids and different sports/activities. I will get something sent..I need a calm rainy day..

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I so apologize Tri! I have been running 5-6 days a week with these kids and different sports/activities. I will get something sent..I need a calm rainy day..

No worries Bro. (Unfortunately) she's not going anywhere anytime soon...

Something simple and fun...I just made a 'post card' type with a picture of
    me and slingshot (me dressed as batman --- in a month or two a second one
    as Spiderman)

• Something simple and fun...I just made a 'post card' type with a picture ofme and slingshot (me dressed as batman --- in a month or two a second one
    as Spiderman)

That's awesome!!! She'll love that!!!

• Something simple and fun...I just made a 'post card' type with a picture ofme and slingshot (me dressed as batman --- in a month or two a second one
    as Spiderman)

If you hold EJ's pic in the light, at one angle it shows Batman, you have to own the pic to see what it changes into.

Love my Brother!

Home of the free - because of the brave

• @Cape Sling what's her position? I was just reading on Reddit the best care packages to send those serving, but it depends on where / how she's serving. Any info?? I got a care package in college once and it made my life worth living. Now I send them to my adorable yet ungrateful cousins, and I'd love to send it to someone who could really use it!

I sold my SL LE and downgraded to a 2008 Dodge Viper ACR and then downgraded again to a 2014 Ducati 848 Streetfighter :S

• @Cape Sling what's her position? I was just reading on Reddit the best care packages to send those serving, but it depends on where / how she's serving. Any info?? I got a care package in college once and it made my life worth living. Now I send them to my adorable yet ungrateful cousins, and I'd love to send it to someone who could really use it!

Tripod is the family - I am just an assist. He started the OP on the other forum and it was awkward when this forum started up. I hope my brother didn't mind.

Crystal is at the central emergency hospital as an OR nurse. Know this family a little she will make sure everything is put to the best use.

Again, if I ever appeared as a poser, it was in the best interest.

• Tripod is the family - I am just an assist. He started the OP on the other forum and it was awkward when this forum started up. I hope my brother didn't mind.
    Crystal is at the central emergency hospital as an OR nurse. Know this family a little she will make sure everything is put to the best use.

Again, if I ever appeared as a poser, it was in the best interest.

Ha - no, I'm clearly just an idiot, LoL. I even talked to Tripod about this. I'll ping him! Is he not makin' the jump over?

I sold my SL LE and downgraded to a 2008 Dodge Viper ACR and then downgraded again to a 2014 Ducati 848 Streetfighter :S

Hi Heather! Glad you made it over here! How's that Viper treating you? Here's the thread I had started here with Crystal's address:

Servicemen & Servicewomen Addresses

Crystal is an officer & an ICU nurse at Kandahar Airfield in Afghanistan. She just texted me yesterday that she is craving pistachios (lol!). Thanks for asking about Crystal! Take care, my friend...

• Hi Heather! Glad you made it over here! How's that Viper treating you? Here's the thread I had started here with Crystal's address:
    Servicemen & Servicewomen Addresses

Crystal is an officer & an ICU nurse at Kandahar Airfield in Afghanistan. She just texted me yesterday that she is craving pistachios (lol!). Thanks for asking about Crystal! Take care, my friend...

California Pistachios are so much better than the middle east ones (small, discolored, but tasty). She will soon be asking for cashews.

• Crystal hit the jackpot with mail today. Letters from @EjFord, @MACAWS & @MrWinn

For those that don't know (you will see the CD below sent by @MrWinn) - this band of his, Execution 22, totally rocks & track #3, "In YouR SysteM" (& yes, the capital letters are just like that on the CD), is the lead-in music for @slingking videos...

Thanks so much to all of you!!! Crystal was all kinds of excited about her mail today. She said she feels like a celebrity! I told her that she IS a celebrity - that's she's known & loved by thousands of Slingshot owners in the USA & Canada...

Will post pics in next post...

Edited 2 times, last by Tripod ().