New approach for a SlingShot top...

• what do we see here....?
    Is that two frames???
    The front is the aluminum pattern frame. The rear one is the first full Stainless version to be sent off to the top supplier
    The thick wall Stainless really bumped the weight up compared to the aluminum. It does give it a quality feel ... :D

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I feel for ya Bill Martin! Med Check finally released me today after my daily ride in the hot SW Florida sun. The other issue I have to address now is the melting seats in the SS. Good excuse to get some new ones at Maggie Valley! Meanwhile, I'll just continue using my backup top even though driving the speed limits is somewhat restrictive!

• I feel for ya Bill Martin! Med Check finally released me today after my daily ride in the hot SW Florida sun. The other issue I have to address now is the melting seats in the SS. Good excuse to get some new ones at Maggie Valley! Meanwhile, I'll just continue using my backup top even though driving the speed limits is somewhat restrictive!

I like that exhaust setup! More pics?

• well... Frame and preproduction top will ship out to my top supplier on Tuesday. Little more testing but everything checked out today during speed runs. For liability reasons want say how fast but will say that it was more than fast enough for a top on a Slingshot.
    @Bill Martin you ready to order S/N: 000001?

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• well... Frame and preproduction top will ship out to my top supplier on Tuesday. Little more testing but everything checked out today during speed runs. For liability reasons want say how fast but will say that it was more than fast enough for a top on a Slingshot.
    @Bill Martin you ready to order S/N: 000001?

HOLY CRAP YES!!!! WHERE DO I PAY. WHERE DO I PAY. WHERE DO I PAY!!!!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• final production will sit a little lower in the rear and about 1/2" up front. Had to strike a balance for all drivers including the taller guys. This means the production version is taller than he original design so I did compromised there. All other features remain. It has been pushed back to clear as many aftermarket windshields as possible.
    Note: fitting are preproduction

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• final production will sit a little lower in the rear and about 1/2" up front. Had to strike a balance for all drivers including the taller guys. This means the production version is taller than he original design so I did compromised there. All other features remain. It has been pushed back to clear as many aftermarket windshields as possible.
    Note: fitting are preproduction

Did you have to scrap the hydraulic lift option or is that for later??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• all the info vids and stuff will be going up soon on our web site. Will be going live in the coming weeks. The hydraulic system is still a go but will be an optional item that can also be added at a later date. The heavier SS frame requires a slight rework.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• all the info vids and stuff will be going up soon on our web site. Will be going live in the coming weeks. The hydraulic system is still a go but will be an optional item that can also be added at a later date. The heavier SS frame requires a slight rework.

My brother been following your progress since day one......its a GRAND SLAM!

I want the whole package! :thumbsup:

• This is one of my "hope to have" items.

Will wait for a bit, then as fellow Slinger's order, they can list their height and how it works for them.

Can't wait to hear the news!

• 6'4"

My issue isn't likely to be riding in the Sling while in the USA, but up here where I need a helmet on.

Although..... Those skid lids Slingmods has would likely work to keep height to a minimal issue.... hmmmm Whatcha think?