PAINTER'S 33RD SS MASTERPIECE

• Have seen the chrome paint and it looks good for a while but will yellow with the weather - purple may do the trick. If anyone could do it and make it work my $$$$ would be on @Painter. Have not seen anything he has done that is not somewhere up above the top shelf somewhere!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Painter....This paint job is growing on me each day. Can't wait to see it in person because of the metallic effect the paint has. I say "Well planned @devonpam and expertly executed @Painter....

Trent, this is an amazing combo! You will see it at Eueka Springs!

Thanks Slingrazor.
    I would think that it is more a woman's color more that a mans. Takes a real man to like purple. 8o

I have not seen the SS since Saturday when we brought it home. I have a bad case of shingles in my ribs and in a lot of pain and not feeling well at all. Ticks me off. Have not got to play in it yet or drive it.
    Hoping I feel like it this weekend. Fingers crossed.
    Pam

I feel for you Pam! It just takes time to get over and you will be good as new!

Have seen the chrome paint and it looks good for a while but will yellow with the weather - purple may do the trick. If anyone could do it and make it work my $$$$ would be on @Painter. Have not seen anything he has done that is not somewhere up above the top shelf somewhere!!!

Thanks Bill.
    The paints I use will not fade.... I just refuse to paint with paints that don't hold up. I wand them to look good for years and years! Love your Sling after seeing in person at MV... And congrats on the win!

Wool! @Painter is getting pretty good at this! Very beautiful and unique slingshot. Of course @Painter doesn't produce anything shy of perfection.

Cameron, of course, is bias! All of you know his Sling and it always turns heads. You don't know how many have asked me to match your color.... Not gonna happen!

• Trent, this is an amazing combo! You will see it at Eueka Springs!

I feel for you Pam! It just takes time to get over and you will be good as new!

Thanks Bill.
    The paints I use will not fade.... I just refuse to paint with paints that don't hold up. I wand them to look good for years and years! Love your Sling after seeing in person at MV... And congrats on the win!

Cameron, of course, is bias! All of you know his Sling and it always turns heads. You don't know how many have asked me to match your color.... Not gonna happen!

Polaris is giving it a whirl! Haven't seen it in person yet.

• @devonpam The new Sling skin looks great. @Painter outdone himself again but @STYLN is gonna be pissed. Lol

I'm actually not pissed at all!!! This is a beautiful ride and anyone willing to sport a color of royalty and uniqueness is OUTSTANDING in my book!! Whether I was the first to say it out loud or not PURPLE IS THE BEST COLOR OUT THERE! Its a color of class, its a color of leadership, its a color of military respect(aka purple heart) and its the color of a bruise after I beat the ass of someone talking shit for rep'in the purple sling!!! (The last one my fav!! grin-squared )

I actually knew about this @Painter masterpiece in a private conversation with him and had to remove myself temporarily from the forum to keep from blowing the cover on the whole thing!!!

I love your ride @devonpam and keep up the great work in pimping out that purple masterpiece!! If your interested Ill send you a free glitter decal to finish off that nose to match your scheme! Just PM me a address and the first one is on me! All for keeping it in the purple family!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I'm actually not pissed at all!!! This is a beautiful ride and anyone willing to sport a color of royalty and uniqueness is OUTSTANDING in my book!! Whether I was the first to say it out loud or not PURPLE IS THE BEST COLOR OUT THERE! Its a color of class, its a color of leadership, its a color of military respect(aka purple heart) and its the color of a bruise after I beat the ass of someone talking shit for rep'in the purple sling!!! (The last one my fav!! grin-squared )
    I actually knew about this @Painter masterpiece in a private conversation with him and had to remove myself temporarily from the forum to keep from blowing the cover on the whole thing!!!

I love your ride @devonpam and keep up the great work in pimping out that purple masterpiece!! If your interested Ill send you a free glitter decal to finish off that nose to match your scheme! Just PM me a address and the first one is on me! All for keeping it in the purple family!!

Thanks Styln from one purple freak to another. We knew that you had talked to Painter and knew that we were getting this purple beauty done.
    Glad to see you back on the forum.
    Will you be in Eureka Springs next month?
    We would love to get your opinion
    Pam

• Wool! @Painter is getting pretty good at this! Very beautiful and unique slingshot. Of course @Painter doesn't produce anything shy of perfection.

No truer words have been spoken. He is an absolute artist and takes great pride in his work.
    So lucky we live 5 hours from him or we would have never been able to get this done.
    Pam

• Cameron,

I love your ride. I really checked it out one afternoon in Maggie Valley and thought yep we need to talk to Painter before we leave North Carolina. Seeing the different color schemes just spurred us to hurry up and get Fred a new look.
    Pam