PAINTER'S 33RD SS MASTERPIECE

• Thank you everyone for the great comments and likes on our new beauty.

Last October I sent painter a message about painting our SS and at that time we were considering plum crazy purple but really just did not know what we wanted at that time. After a few messages back and forth we decided to wait.

Saturday night at Maggie Valley Devon asked Rabtech if he had seen Painter and he introduced us.
    We sat down and had a nice long conversation and then started talking colors. I told Painter that I like plum crazy purple but it was just to blue for me. He said he could take care of that.
    We talked about accent colors and he had a couple of ideas and he said let me think about what will look good and I will get back with you.
    After a lot of messages back and forth we received a box from Painter with test samples inside. They blew us away. Perfect purple color that I love. The black prism purple is unreal. Oh,,, Devon loved them as well. LOL

When we arrived at Painters shop we talked for awhile and then he asked me what I wanted on the hood. I really did not know how to tell him what I wanted. I decided to tell him my three dream cars growing up. The first was the Bat Mobile(I meet the real Batman, Robin and had my picture taken with them in front of the bat mobile when I was 7 years old). The second was the Smokey and Bandit trans am with the phoenix across the hood. He took it from there and came up with the awesome design.

He took the thoughts that Devon and I told him and created the beauty we have today.

He is an awesome man and an absolute artist. Thanks to Painter I now have two out of my three dream cars.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Pam

• Hey,

We are going to Eureka Springs event next month and of course plan on being back to Maggie Valley in 2017.
    Hope to talk to you at one of these events.
    Enjoyed meeting you in Maggie Valley.
    Pam

I'm going to make sure I'm in MV just to see that paint!!! And y'all too!!!

• In between the bursts of laughter, she said she just could not wear something like that on her Harley!!!!

Well Harley people have to be tough. LOL

We have a great time with the covers. It is great fun sitting at stop lights and waving at people. LOL,,
    We get a lot of honks, thumbs up and grinning people. Its a great way to make people smile.
    Pam

• Pam ,you have that right. Adam West and Jim are two great guys. Jim , however, is also the kick ass painter!!

• Well for any of you good people who still go to the darkside, I'm posting some pics and my original post over there. Just to see them drool!!!!

Devon

The pics didn't post over there - they were attacked by the robot due to the link...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Painter....This paint job is growing on me each day. Can't wait to see it in person because of the metallic effect the paint has. I say "Well planned @devonpam and expertly executed @Painter....

Thanks Slingrazor.

I would think that it is more a woman's color more that a mans. Takes a real man to like purple. 8o

I have not seen the SS since Saturday when we brought it home. I have a bad case of shingles in my ribs and in a lot of pain and not feeling well at all. Ticks me off. Have not got to play in it yet or drive it.
    Hoping I feel like it this weekend. Fingers crossed.
    Pam

• Thanks Slingrazor.
    I would think that it is more a woman's color more that a mans. Takes a real man to like purple. 8o

I have not seen the SS since Saturday when we brought it home. I have a bad case of shingles in my ribs and in a lot of pain and not feeling well at all. Ticks me off. Have not got to play in it yet or drive it.
    Pam

Sorry to hear that Pam, that's nasty stuff. Hope you get better SOON!!! Hang in there...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Thanks Slingrazor.

Pam

I sure hope that crap goes away so you can ride! Heads are waiting to be turned. :00008698: