Computer flash and headlight recall

• So I finally called on Wednesday to schedule my headlight recall and was told they had the parts in stock and could get me in first thing Friday morning (this morning.) Arrived at 9am and asked to have the latest computer update run as well.

22 minutes later, service guy comes out and says they are wrapping it up and will give it a quick wash and should be done in a few minutes.

SS comes out cleaner than it went in and service guy says, all the info is in the computer and if you don't need a copy, have a great weekend.

G Force Powersports on Colfax in Lakewood, CO.

~~~~ computer flash was a WIN. hasn't been touched since I bought it 2/14/15 and whatever they did to the program completely eliminated the rev hang between shifts and throttle response seems much quicker. ~~~~

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Well I'm batting 1 for 3 on the "recalls" on my 2016 I got in October 2015. Headlight recal. Check. Radio interference recall?. Sorry Charlie. Computer flash?. We told you to go away already!. Lol

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• ~~~~ computer flash was a WIN. hasn't been touched since I bought it 2/14/15 and whatever they did to the program completely eliminated the rev hang between shifts and throttle response seems much quicker. ~~~~

Totally agree!

On this new one, didn't have the rev hang. It was re-flashed 5/26/16...... (pick-up day)
    Went in 7/15 for leaking pinion & bleeding some of the air in the brake lines, that Polaris let me have for free :D and a re-flash.
    They had had 2 additional upgrades to the 3.7 upgrade that they had originally installed...... don't know WTH they did- but WOW on the throttle response!