WindRestrictor

• sorry @Bigdog I have been getting ready for the smokies there are 2 bolts on each side that screw into a plate that goes on the other side of the roll hoop i don't have pics cause mine go into the seat belt harness. there a bump ons around the roll hoops to keep it slightly off.

• Perfect....now should I hand sand the curve for the next twenty years or try using a router?

Would it be asking too much to see the (hardware) mounting plates and bolts?

I used a router on both sides of the 3/8" cast plexiglass I used for my custom rear windscreen to work with Stinger top.

I then used the step down method to sand it to a nice smooth surface. Then I used a buffing wheel and got a glass like shine on my edges. Totally worth the effort.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Wow I can't even see the edge...do you have yours hooked up to lights? And I'm wondering if it makes a difference how they can be seen if the edge is dull or shiny clear? The store bought ones appear to be dull....now maybe they just don't want to take the time to do the extra step involved or the dull edge glows better...

• Wow I can't even see the edge...do you have yours hooked up to lights?

You are right, it is so highly polished that you can't see any edges. I don't do all the bling mods to my SS. Since the windrestrictor that is mass produced didn't work with the Madstad top at first and due to having a huge gap at the bottom... I made my own. So there are no lights and no fancy laser etching.

I have been on a quest to eliminate the exhaust smell in the cab with the WP dual, F4+5 windshield and stinger top. This is a known combination that will choke you out! It is getting better. Have a few more mods planned and should be free of exhaust smell by the end of the month. I refuse to put my cat back on.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• LOL... a kitty in a fart can. Must love rice.