Custom graphics designing and execution

• I was curious as to if anyone has done their own graphics using vinyl and knifeless tape?
    it looks fairly straight forward.
    By not doing a full wrap and doing just accents like other graphics, My thinking is that I can avoid some of the hard corners that are giving wraps a problem by laying out the design a I go.

I'm thinking of something like the yellow area in the below pic. (yes, my photoshop skills suck)

I'm thinking of experimenting on my Jeep to get more familiar with the process.

Ideas? Suggestions?

• I took a picture of a multi-color wrap and selected some of the major lines from it and reworked it some to get it where i think I'll like it.
    this was the original wrap.

Like that one even better. One of these days, I'm going to learn how to photoshop!!!! Impressive work, @Joker256!!!! Wonder if a paint-job of the same graphic will look just as good!!!! OUCH!!! Wife just thumped me on the head again!!!!!

• With all the cutouts that would be needed your best bet would be to have the design cut out by a plotter. Using that much knife-less tape won't be cost effective and will be rather difficult with that design

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• With all the cutouts that would be needed your best bet would be to have the design cut out by a plotter. Using that much knife-less tape won't be cost effective and will be rather difficult with that design

Thank you for the advice!
    I've tried to get couple of graphics people to give me a cost on doing it, but nobody will return a message or call. That's why I was asking about the knifeless tape and doing it myself.
    I really would rather give someone a basic idea and let them have artistic freedom to change what they think would be best and have them cut it.