New Addition to the SlingRazor Family.

• As a lot of you know my wife and I would go everywhere with me on my Cross Country and her chasing me in the Slingshot. It has been great fun. Just after SSITS we decided to install a DDM Supercharger. All of the sudden we both noticed the Cross Country was always in the garage and I was taking the Slingshot to work.
    s
    After a couple of weeks of this I started feeling guilty. So we traded in the Cross Country for SlingRazor2.

Going from a 2015 base Gray to a 2016.5 SL was a big step up in quality. Performance out of the box and Paint have been much improved.
    One thing is for sure, thanks to @Painter I will always have the original Blue and hers is just a copy.
    Originally we said NO MODS to this one. Since we picked it up she has already asked for an Intake, Exhaust, ECU Tune, Shocks, and Seats. (Oh no, I have created a mod junkie)

• I don't know did you see a long time ago the TV show "dream on" that like no MOD's :):):D:D

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Agree on the improved quality. Its fun looking for all the little things that they have tweaked, changed or just deleted.
    @Slingrazor Did your new one have all the sharpie marks were every single item was checked off. Even the marking on the tire to show the correct direction to mount them. Guess they had a few of those go out the factory wrong.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Agree on the improved quality. Its fun looking for all the little things that they have tweaked, changed or just deleted.
    @Slingrazor Did your new one have all the sharpie marks were every single item was checked off. Even the marking on the tire to show the correct direction to mount them. Guess they had a few of those go out the factory wrong.

After finally getting to drive it this evening I have to say there is quite a difference going from a build number of 3,300 to 17,500. The ECU tune is smooth and pulls better, steering is smother and tighter, the transmission feels better, and THE RADIO WORKS.
    Yes it does have the black marks all over it.
    So far the only thing I need to adjust is the hood latches.
    We have installed the Digital Guard Dawg key less system, a garage door opener, Satellite radio (all from the Cross Country), new cup holders and radio bezel. Alpha cold air intake, Alpha header, floor mats, cat replacement pipe, PRP seats, and harness's have all or are being ordered.

It's funny to smell the exhaust again and hear the whine for the angle drive.

Three's Da Life for sure! :00008698::thumbsup::!:

• After finally getting to drive it this evening I have to say there is quite a difference going from a build number of 3,300 to 17,500. The ECU tune is smooth and pulls better, steering is smother and tighter, the transmission feels better, and THE RADIO WORKS.Yes it does have the black marks all over it.
    We have installed the Digital Guard Dawg key less system, a garage door opener, Satellite radio (all from the Cross Country), new cup holders and radio bezel. Alpha cold air intake, Alpha header, floor mats, cat replacement pipe, PRP seats, and harness's have all or are being ordered.

Looks like someones going to need some new decals!!! wink-squared

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• After finally getting to drive it this evening I have to say there is quite a difference going from a build number of 3,300 to 17,500. The ECU tune is smooth and pulls better, steering is smother and tighter, the transmission feels better, and THE RADIO WORKS.Yes it does have the black marks all over it.

Congrats...Now let the MODS START all over again! VERY NICE

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.