Any news on the "Batwing" rear spoiler from TricLED?

• Well, the photo is from 2 years ago, lol, but I think it is this...
    Polaris Slingshot Stealth 2.0 Rear Fender by Paramount Plastics

I don't think so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is the fender I am interested in. Would like to see the whole fender though.

Rear Fender.pdf

This is the "stealth 2.0

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Has anyone ordered these yet?Will they ship them painted?
    How well do they mount and stay on?
    Is it quality or flimsy?

Only three sets of prototypes were ever brought into the States. There was no mounting instructions ever developed, very solid pieces. Marketing never developed because because of high acquisition costs. I was able to get my hands on the last prototype.

• Only three sets of prototypes were ever brought into the States. There was no mounting instructions ever developed, very solid pieces. Marketing never developed because because of high acquisition costs. I was able to get my hands on the last prototype.

Now you have a decision to make. Since you already have it painted and mounted do you leave it as is and have a very unique SS or do you take them back off and have molds made from them so you can market them recouping your purchase price and making a continuing profit? Either way my hat is off to ya for the project. Awesome job!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Now you have a decision to make. Since you already have it painted and mounted do you leave it as is and have a very unique SS or do you take them back off and have molds made from them so you can market them recouping your purchase price and making a continuing profit? Either way my hat is off to ya for the project. Awesome job!

Interesting, I actually had a conversation about that with Scott MacIndoe last year about the possibility of reproducing these through Twist. I came up with a installation method that is very solid and allows for removal. I really don’t think it would be a big money maker by any means, since four molds are needed setup costs add up quickly. You can only keep the sale price reasonable and recoup setup cost in volume sales.

I do like the uniqueness of having a rare set, mine are set apart further by being the only painted set since they came with Black Line-X Liner. @Painter removed the liner material and painted them for me.

If there was enough interest, they can be reproduced. Cost would still be a major issue to overcome.

• For "some" money is no object. It would be worth it to "some" people to be in an elite club of only a few people world wide to have a certain setup.

Unfortunately for me I am not "some" people! It has to be pretty economical for me to endulge.

@kev is starting up a pretty inclusive site for the latest and greatest mods. I'm sure "some" of his clientele could afford it.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Edited once, last by Ghost ().