New member meet and greet

• Just wanted to say hey and officially introduce myself. I'm a pharmacist near Charlotte NC. I've had the SS for a little over a month and even with a short stay in the pit for headlight recall and such, I've put over 2k on her even with the less than ideal riding weather we've had of late. So far I've added the alpha CAI, 1320 header, Alpha adjustable exhaust, led headlights, headlight bypass switch, underbrow LEDs, prp seats, assault pedal covers, dead pedal cover, and passenger foot plate. Got tricled under glow in the way and combining it with an xkchrome controller vs their own Bluetooth controller. The DW thinks I've spent more on it since I bought it than I paid for it lol. It's a 2016 base grey but the previous owner upgraded all components to SL Simply bc he wanted the grey. Ive ridden MCs for 20 years and still own a roadglide ultra but I can honestly say at 40yo this is the most pure driving experience I've had out side of a true race build. It's not the fastest. It's no the quickest. It doesn't ride the best. But when he sum of all aspects is added up it is by far my fav vehicle. Anyhow, I've been watching and reading posts on both forums for over a month now and figured I'd introduce myself (I posted this over there too before things went south) It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to riding together one day. Thank you to the admin that created this forum as a drama free hangout for like minded adults!. I have three kids and if I want the kind of childish balogna from "over there" I'll hang around my seven year old little girl and her friends.

Take care and thanks again for all the info on both sites. It was invaluable as my boys and i turned some wrenches on the new toy.

When your dreams at night disappoint you because your reality kicks their ass...you know you have figured out life.

• So far I've added the alpha CAI, 1320 header, Alpha adjustable exhaust, led headlights, headlight bypass switch, underbrow LEDs, prp seats, assault pedal covers, dead pedal cover, and passenger foot plate. Got tricled under glow in the way and combining it with an xkchrome controller vs their own Bluetooth controller.

If you like bikes and have ridden a race build, you really need to check out the aftermarket shocks... :)

Supporter H&P Animal Alliance

• @'bookmd they are def on the todo list. I've heard some great things. My plan is to flat out wear out the current tires then replace them with 555's and shocks at same time. I really don't have a major problem as she sits now. The suspension seats actually dampen the ride significantly. Other than the occasional white knuckle ass clincher hitting a rough patch on a high speed tight corner, I'm "satisfied" with the stock setup. Again, I will upgrade them but likely not until after the summer and more likely before the fall riding season in the mountains.

When your dreams at night disappoint you because your reality kicks their ass...you know you have figured out life.

• :00000441::00000441::00008040::00008040::00000436::00000430::00000441::00000441: Congrats on making this all happen @rabtech......I know it wasn't easy, but what a hell of a success story!!!!

Awesome baby. It will be even better when we surpass the old forum. It getting where I cannot even remember it's name.

Just wanted to say hey and officially introduce myself. I'm a pharmacist near Charlotte NC. I've had the SS for a little over a month and even with a short stay in the pit for headlight recall and such, I've put over 2k on her even with the less than ideal riding weather we've had of late. So far I've added the alpha CAI, 1320 header, Alpha adjustable exhaust, led headlights, headlight bypass switch, underbrow LEDs, prp seats, assault pedal covers, dead pedal cover, and passenger foot plate. Got tricled under glow in the way and combining it with an xkchrome controller vs their own Bluetooth controller. The DW thinks I've spent more on it since I bought it than I paid for it lol. It's a 2016 base grey but the previous owner upgraded all components to SL Simply bc he wanted the grey. Ive ridden MCs for 20 years and still own a roadglide ultra but I can honestly say at 40yo this is the most pure driving experience I've had out side of a true race build. It's not the fastest. It's no the quickest. It doesn't ride the best. But when he sum of all aspects is added up it is by far my fav vehicle. Anyhow, I've been watching and reading posts on both forums for over a month now and figured I'd introduce myself (I posted this over there too before things went south) It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to riding together one day. Thank you to the admin that created this forum as a drama free hangout for like minded adults!. I have three kids and if I want the kind of childish balogna from "over there" I'll hang around my seven year old little girl and her friends.

Take care and thanks again for all the info on both sites. It was invaluable as my boys and i turned some wrenches on the new toy.

Welcome to the SS main forum now!! I am from Conover so you are not far away. You need to take a look at attending SSITS in May in Maggie Valley.

• Just wanted to say hey and officially introduce myself. I'm a pharmacist near Charlotte NC. I've had the SS for a little over a month and even with a short stay in the pit for headlight recall and such, I've put over 2k on her even with the less than ideal riding weather we've had of late. So far I've added the alpha CAI, 1320 header, Alpha adjustable exhaust, led headlights, headlight bypass switch, underbrow LEDs, prp seats, assault pedal covers, dead pedal cover, and passenger foot plate. Got tricled under glow in the way and combining it with an xkchrome controller vs their own Bluetooth controller. The DW thinks I've spent more on it since I bought it than I paid for it lol. It's a 2016 base grey but the previous owner upgraded all components to SL Simply bc he wanted the grey. Ive ridden MCs for 20 years and still own a roadglide ultra but I can honestly say at 40yo this is the most pure driving experience I've had out side of a true race build. It's not the fastest. It's no the quickest. It doesn't ride the best. But when he sum of all aspects is added up it is by far my fav vehicle. Anyhow, I've been watching and reading posts on both forums for over a month now and figured I'd introduce myself (I posted this over there too before things went south) It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to riding together one day. Thank you to the admin that created this forum as a drama free hangout for like minded adults!. I have three kids and if I want the kind of childish balogna from "over there" I'll hang around my seven year old little girl and her friends.

Welcome to the SS Family Forum... :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.