New member meet and greet

• Never said she didn't treat me like a king - she always does. She doesn't mean to but scares the crap outta me drivin. Trust me she HAS diamonds - I'm just happy she only has 10 fingers :)

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Trust me she HAS diamonds

Well, if she has diamonds....... I understand your bride has an affinity for purses- might I suggest something along the line of HERMES (crocodile and ostrich happen to be very popular with that brand.) It would only set you back about $115,000............

The Hermes Birkin is the most coveted and hardest to secure handbag in the world. It was created in 1984 and named after the singer and actress Jane Birkin, whom Hermes Chief Executive Jean-Louis Dumas sat next to on a flight from Paris to London in 1981. Birkin had complained that it was difficult to find a leather weekend bag that she liked after the content of her straw traveling bag fell out as she was placing the bag in the overhead compartment.
    The Birkin is immediately recognizable by its shape, its thin straps with metal plates on the end of each strap (one engraved “Hermes”) that meet on a center toggle, its double rolled handles and its bell shaped key fob (clochette) and matching lock. It is an outstanding piece of workmanship. Each bag takes at least 48 hours to produce and each is hand sewn, buffed, painted and polished by an Hermes skilled craftsman in Hermes' factories. The leathers come from a variety of tanneries and individual artisans produce each bag, so each is likely to have its own unique details. Every Birkin features a date stamp which is a letter that signifies the year of production and a craftsman's stamp, which are a series of letters, numbers and/or symbols designating the specific person(s) who hand produced the bag.
    Birkins come in 25cm, 30cm, 35cm and 40cm sizes. In addition to a wide range of leathers, Hermes Birkins are produced in exotic skins such as ostrich, lizard and crocodile. The bag is typically accented by palladium or gold plated hardware. The most rare Hermes Birkins are accented diamonds on its hardware and lock.
    :D:D

• $115,000 FOR A PURSE!!!!???? Chump change - bought her one of these and she didn't like it cause I didn't get the matching bracelet

Now back to the deal I was makin you on that nice bridge ;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I am on here once in awhile.

I am here strictly for the nudie pics, curse words, and to find all those dang Easter eggs. ;) JK

Because I wont be on here too much... People can tag me if they think I have info or pictures of items.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Woah! Talk about scary stories before bedtime! Geezzuss!

Will pass on the diamonds, the hermes ostrich gold claddened purse...
    Just fold the laundry... dust the nicknacks....
    I'm a simple gal...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• @NatomasSlingshot1

"and wrench on the slingshot........"

:00007991::00007956:
    Between XBOX ONE, YARD WORK, and the SLINGSHOT(WASHING, GROOMING, RUBBING, ETC).... I'm the one in need of wrenching... :00008862: Its hard to compete with that sexy gal in the garage....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: