New member meet and greet

• Just went back to check the old site and the Nazi Party is in charge. I was perusing the dreaded heated thread when I saw this little tid bit at the bottom. " (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)" So I guess that kinda wraps it up for me. I was a loyal member that abided by the rules for a year ( got my pee pee whacked once for saying shit) but really who give's a shit. lol Glad to be here with the regulars and newbies ;)

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Just went back to check the old site and the Nazi Party is in charge. I was perusing the dreaded heated thread when I saw this little tid bit at the bottom. " (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)" So I guess that kinda wraps it up for me. I was a loyal member that abided by the rules for a year ( got my pee pee whacked once for saying shit) but really who give's a shit. lol Glad to be here with the regulars and newbies ;)

not just you- Unlike you ruffians (J/K!), I haven't been slapped over there (BACK-OFF Tripod). It is locked off to all. I imagine that means- soon to be deleted.......

• Yep...I too just noticed my PM on the "other site" now have been ******* blocked with those asterisk. Well, I say we set a date and all at once ... UN-MEMBER our self's from the other place....Now that would be funny. 136+ members and growing just un-member all at one time... :D:D:thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Yep...I too just noticed my PM on the "other site" now have been ******* blocked with those asterisk. Well, I say we set a date and all at once ... UN-MEMBER our self's from the other place....Now that would be funny. 136+ members and growing just un-member all at one time... :D:D:thumbsup:

I haven't been able to figure out how to Un-Member on the other island... let me know if you figure it out. I really only have time to follow one forum and I'd follow y'all anywhere... :)

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• We need to remember that we loved that place, many still do. I did, I just hated how things slowly went down hill. It's not really the forum that failed us, it's a couple of members that, for me anyways, went overboard and admin. let it go and backed them. I will always have fond memories of the many friends I made there. A lot of those members are here now and those friendships will continue to grow, so lets take the high road and wish them well, life is way too short to hold a grudge,... trust me, I know,.... on with the mods!

• I was looking at the membership ($14.99 per year) fine print on the other site and it said something about a auto recurring membership... To me that means some of y'all will get auto charged once your year is up... just an FYI

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• I was looking at the membership ($14.99 per year) fine print on the other site and it said something about a auto recurring membership... To me that means some of y'all will get auto charged once your year is up... just an FYI

Yep....I had already changed my settings to not renew way back when the SHTF over unwanted advertisements suddenly popping up. It's good to bring it up though, so others realize they have to change that setting!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Huh....just went on the "Other Forum" to see if my PM to @Rob was edited......sure enough.....it was (***********). I thought that's what PM's were supposed to be for???? It's not like I'm trying to steal forum members away from them. I just want all the folks I've come to know and respect to have information about other forums that they can check out and join if they so desire. Totally up to each person......I don't care if they belong to 100 forums, or just one!!!!.....so long as it's this one, of course!!!!
    So I added a message stating he could still find the place called: slingshotinfo-dot-com
    I'll see if they edit that too. I'm sad such a great site has fallen to the level it is now. I cut my "Slingshot Teeth" in that site, and still have lots of good posts, and pics on it. Wish there was a magical "Import" button that I could use to bring my stuff over here!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Hey, Marc here, iNewton on the other forum.

Didn't follow the story, but Rabtech starts a new forum, count me in.

:)

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...