• 91 octane no ethanol, alpha exhaust and K&N air filter in oem air box. Consistently get 30-31 mpg with a heavy right foot. The ecu is always 2 mpg low on the dash. Make sure you reset the average on each fill up.

• Stock as bought from the dealer, I run none ethanol 93 octane with one exception ( when I am out of town and have to use 91 octane with ethanol ) I drive the SlingShot like I stole it. As bought I was getting 30.5 mpg. Installed the CAI and the cat delete pipe and was getting 34.2 mpg. At SSITS 16 I had just installed the 1320 header and then had Welter install the Dual exhaust, then Bob did the ECU tune, now I am at 28.1 mpg. OK people this is all with an over 1000 miles average's also done with the math no computer. This last average was around home with very little over 60 mph speeds. The other 2 trips were to Maggie Valley and inter state speeds, sometimes with the cruise set at 100 mph keeping up with traffic and also about 800 miles riding around Maggie and sometimes traveling at @rabtech speeds. Over all right now looks like I lost 4 mpg with the Welter Dual and Bob's tune. I will update after the 4 day trip to Blairsville, Ga. at the end of the month. We will see if it changes any at all but I did get 30.5 mpg on one tank but do not remember where I was at.

• I drive it hard I think and the dash reads 25 to 28 mpg... Haven't done my own calculation.

How in the heck are you getting 30+ @Jonathan Thompson?!?

my comp always calculates 28+. My math puts me closer to 32 in mixed driving. I usually wind out first and second and settle into third. Speed limits around here are 45 ish off the highway.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• For me I have found that driving around Texas I am average about 26-28 mpg no after how hard I drive. However when I was in the altitude of Maggie Valley NC my mileage went up to 33-36 mph. I do think the thin air improves mileage.

• Since I had the Turbo installed the new larger injectors scew up the fuel milage calculations.
    It thinks it is getting 43 mpg - it lies

But on a few long trips I fueled up along with another sling stock set up and when we got back and refueled we used almost exactly the same amount of fuel. His gauge said 28.5 so I am guessing that is what I am averaging.

I usually have access to 93 octane - no ethanol

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Since I had the Turbo installed the new larger injectors scew up the fuel milage calculations.
    It thinks it is getting 43 mpg - it lies

But on a few long trips I fueled up along with another sling stock set up and when we got back and refueled we used almost exactly the same amount of fuel. His gauge said 28.5 so I am guessing that is what I am averaging.

I usually have access to 93 octane - no ethanol

Is that what screws it up? I was wondering why no matter how many times I reset it, it always thinks it's getting In the 40s and screws up my range. :(

• @iNewton would be absolutely correct. And the weird thing is that mine was dead on perfect for a while. So at some point he had the correct values in the ecu. And after I received it back from him the time before last it started the wrong calculations again.

So if it bugs you alot I am going to bet that you could send it back to him and it would probably only cost you the postage to get it fixed.

I bet if I tag him in this post @MEFIburn he may give us the final word on this subject......

• Hahaha, agree. Just wanted to see if I was dping something I shouldn't (besides my driving style).
    Which reminds me...I alternate between driving it like my truck (2200-2500 rpm, low shifts), and a motorcycle (3500-4000 rpm, high rev shifts). I'm sure that makes a difference...does anyone else treat it like a car engine, or does everyone else wind the piss out of it?

Guilty.......every time I pass someone, it is never a casual signal and pass, it's a downshift to third and GONE.....a couple miles up I reset the cruise, lol

I don't do that with the car, lol.

• 91 octane no ethanol, alpha exhaust and K&N air filter in oem air box. Consistently get 30-31 mpg with a heavy right foot. The ecu is always 2 mpg low on the dash. Make sure you reset the average on each fill up.

I thought this thing had a static reading on the mileage. No matter how long I let it sit, I can see the instant change in mileage due to how I am driving it that day.

Figured it was giving an instant reading on mileage and not an average.

• Average 31, "high" speed interstate will cut that down to 28. 3 mpg better then before with CAI and exhaust. Lost one mpg with the roof. Slight mpg improvement with the Madstadt windscreen over the stock blade. Also, front fenders (Evolution) were a slight improvement.

• Average 31, "high" speed interstate will cut that down to 28. 3 mpg better then before with CAI and exhaust. Lost one mpg with the roof. Slight mpg improvement with the Madstadt windscreen over the stock blade. Also, front fenders (Evolution) were a slight improvement.

What are these evolution fenders you speak of?

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.