Weird questions people ask about your slingshot.

• Coming out of Lowes last week, about to get in the sling, woman walks up behind me and gushes: "What is that!? I love the sparkly red color - its my favorite!!"
    I told her: I love red too - I'm sure this would look great on you... want to try it on?"
    She blushed, said no and hurried to her old minivan.

Last week I had astronomy students out to the observatory on the ranch for lab night - they all ogled the Slingshot, several took turns getting in and having friends take photos. One of the young men in my class came up to me...
    "Doc, you have kids don't you?"
    "Yeah, three boys, why?"
    "Do you like them... or do they piss you off sometimes."
    I wondered where this was going, but I played along... "Well, none of my sons like astronomy... so their all out of the will."
    The kid smiled: "Good. Now that that's settled, would you adopt me so I can have your slingshot when you die?" :P<3

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Ok I was at the Vette Museum Bikers Festival helping Augie when a lady came up to me and said you have two wheels in the front and one in the back . HOW DO BALANCE YOUR BIKE?????

WE HAVE A WINNER

Give this lady the trophy for the weirdest things people ask you.

• Ok I was at the Vette Museum Bikers Festival helping Augie when a lady came up to me and said you have two wheels in the front and one in the back . HOW DO BALANCE YOUR BIKE?????

WE HAVE A WINNER

Give this lady the trophy for the weirdest things people ask you.

I just tell them all airplanes have one wheel in the back - need to leave room for the parachute!
    Then just walk away and watch them look.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Had a new one last week...........Wife and I were out for supper and I had backed the Sling into the curb when I parked............We were getting ready to leave when some guy walks by behind us and says............Shouldn't the single tire be on the front...........Harley rider maybe ?????? Jealous maybe ?????????? Smartass ???
    Felt like turning around and say and isn't your brain supposed to be in your head ?

I would have replied, " It use to be but I didnt like it so I moved it."

• I have been getting a few that think it's rented and act shocked when they found out otherwise.

I have been getting a few that think it's rented and act shocked when they found out otherwise.

There are a lot of places around Florida that do rent them... I'm just wondering who could afford such an expensive "toy". Well some of us who have worked hard and saved some nickels...

• Had a new one last week...........Wife and I were out for supper and I had backed the Sling into the curb when I parked............We were getting ready to leave when some guy walks by behind us and says............Shouldn't the single tire be on the front...........Harley rider maybe ?????? Jealous maybe ?????????? Smartass ???
    Felt like turning around and say and isn't your brain supposed to be in your head ??

I would have replied, " It use to be but I didnt like it so I moved it."

When i had a Spyder i would say to Tri-Glide owners,Aren't your wheels on backward's...
    And when when i had a [Had two] Tri-Glide i would say that to Spyder owners..., Its all in good fun... :)
    If you take it as an insult , Then it becomes one...

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I still can't believe how many people at the gas station actually ask if it's electric. We need to have bulk "here's your sign" tags made up for forum members

With the stock exhaust pipe hidden, And the emblem on the hood which looks very similar to the Tesla emblem i can see why....

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......