Inventory

• @xd675x .... so what are your honest impressions

About the new SLR? Polaris can only do so much and get so wild before noone will want/buy the machine. Yes the Sparco stuff is cool and if you are not a do-it-yourself type this would be a good starting point. The seats are a really nice improvement over the old ones, the rotor upgrade is more for looks and weight savings, and the black rims look cool but I was hoping to see a new style - not just painted black (the new fatter tire is a nice upgrade). The painted bodywork looks killer. Their new intake is kind of an afterthought - not painted and cheap filter (going to get dirty and wet easy). The aftermarket CAI's are a lot better option. The stereo has better speakers but no more power so...

They've got 3 Slings that should fit most people:

Base - Customizer type that wants to do a cool build.
    SL - Most people fit this group, they want features but don't need performance or crazy custom stuff.
    SLR - Performance guy - sports car type. Flashy paint, slick looking cockpit, and cool rims/tires right away.

At the end of the day the Slingshot is a pretty good value for what you get compared to the competition. Plus it's different.

Me I'm a customizer - hence the avatar pic. Somedays it'd be nice if ours was a little more waterproof but hey... :rolleyes: 300hp, better traction, better suspension makes up for it. :thumbsup:

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's