This is why I love the winter. I have severe allergies . Warning this is a gross picture of my eye.

• This happens even if I take bucket of Claritin.
    I can make 1 loop around the pasture running a mower and my eyes swell out of their sockets.

It even happens when I go past someone that is mowing grass on a motorcycle or SS.. I hold my breath and squint my eyes when I pass them.

And if you are like my wife and think i am rubbing them you would be wrong... Look at the surrounding skin.. It would be red and irritated. I dont dare touch them..

I didn't even know your eyes had the ability to swell out like this till a few years ago... My allergies have gotten worse over the years

The reason I brought this up is because I had posted that i was working on the tractor in my garage and fixing the mower deck..
    Well my eyes have started to bug out like this again just from working on the mower deck.

Here is that post... I hate working on farm equipment.

• Brother, that is really bad. My wife suffered similarly and finally had to check in at an allergy clinic. Year long partial fix. She still has problems, but not as bad.