Add rigidity with a *New Upgraded Sway Bar* By DDMWorks

• All of you autox and track day junkies listen up! :)

We now have an upgraded sway bar for the Slingshot! This sway bar not only has thicker sidewalls to reduce torsion, but it's also powder coated and adds a bit more flare to the front of your slingshot.

We recommend pairing the sway bar with the DDMWorks polyurethane sway bar mounts, and upgrading from the stock end links to the beefier DDMWorks end links.

You can find everything here >>>>> Upgraded Sway Bar for the Polaris Slingshot

Enter coupon code SWAY25 for $25.00 off at checkout!

• How about special offer for the full package of three? Sway bar, bushings, and links!

How about any other color than RED
    It is very embarrassing to put red parts on a grey sling. I don't even think it is legal
    Black / Grey anything

My Credit Card is ready as soon as the paint dries

Okay...If you buy the whole package enter ROCKET10 at checkout for 10% off the whole order. :)

As far as colors go, black and silver will be available but i do not have an ETA unfortunately. :| Sorry bro.

• I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Okay...If you buy the whole package enter ROCKET10 at checkout for 10% off the whole order. :)

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I'm looking at a new sway bar plus hardware, and was wondering if there was any intent of putting this sale back on the books anytime - maybe a holiday coming up?

And can you advise whether there is a distinct difference between the two-hole adjustability of the DDM sway bar and the three-hole Alpha version?

• @slingking, sorry to revive such an old thread, but I'm looking at a new sway bar plus hardware, and was wondering if there was any intent of putting this sale back on the books anytime - maybe a holiday coming up?
    And can you advise whether there is a distinct difference between the two-hole adjustability of the DDM sway bar and the three-hole Alpha version?

Slingking, unfortunately, is no longer active with Slingshots (sold his) or with Slingmods. :( Let's tag @slingmods for an answer for ya'...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I'm looking at a new sway bar plus hardware, and was wondering if there was any intent of putting this sale back on the books anytime - maybe a holiday coming up?

Hello Kay, I've created SWAY10 for 10% OFF all sway bars, end links and brackets + Free Shipping. The Alpha and DDM sway bars visually appear to be quite similar. The Alpha version allows for additional powder coating options.. the DDM will save ya $9.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Hello Kay, I've created SWAY10 for 10% OFF all sway bars, end links and brackets + Free Shipping. The Alpha and DDM sway bars visually appear to be quite similar. The Alpha version allows for additional powder coating options.. the DDM will save ya $9.

Thank you, sir.

@V-SHOT, there's your answer.

I still don't have any intel on the functional difference between settings of the two- vice three-hole sway bars, so I'll talk to @sideseatdriver and we'll see what we're gonna do. I'm adding little splashes of red to the blue & white, so I think this might be a perfect place for that color effect.

**ETA: F&#! a bunch of over-thinking....purchase made, all DDM, all red.

• @slingmods any idea when the Alpha links will be available?

I just spoke with Alpha on this. The Alpha End Links are in production and will be available at SlingMods shortly. I don't have an exact ETA yet.. but they are being made and they look awesome!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Thank you, sir.
    @V-SHOT, there's your answer.

I still don't have any intel on the functional difference between settings of the two- vice three-hole sway bars, so I'll talk to @sideseatdriver and we'll see what we're gonna do. I'm adding little splashes of red to the blue & white, so I think this might be a perfect place for that color effect.

**ETA: F&#! a bunch of over-thinking....purchase made, all DDM, all red.

Placed my order 1st thing this morning. Should hvae it by the end of the week.