Just had a funny thought.

• One of the very small things that kinda poked me into creating the site was when my thread about the LED lights was re-titled with the addition of A.D.D.(attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).

For some reason I just had a realization of how true this turned out to be. And how bad it turned out for the person who messed with my friends and I.

If "whomever" edited my title had any idea of how much information runs thru my head every few seconds they wouldn't have even thought about opening my thread. Much less editing it.

Point of this was... Do you really want to upset the guy with A.D.H.D.? :D:D:D We really have some energy to get some stuff accomplished!!

• someone moved 2 of my posts, totally benign and pg rated to the NSFW thread... Didn't really bother me, but they didn't tell me they moved it... I started an account over there in Feb, in regards of information and events for SSITS... Never had a run in with hedge, but... The attitude of the forum was standoffish, "billy bad ....." attitude... I suppose the "noobs" catch it sometimes, but if I'm paying for an event, and ask a legitimate question, I don't need snubbed. This forum is much more friendlier, I'm not receiving smart ... Answers to questions asked. I like it here. Sometimes bigger is not better.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().