My first weekend with my sling.

• I picked up my new ss on friday, got home just in time for the sky to open up.
    No riding on friday. ;( Spent Saturday going over it with a fine tooth comb
    (Nuts/Bolts etc.) The dealer did an excellent job on prep, I didn't find any problems.
    Took my wife out for a short ride and dinner Saturday evening. Sunday we did over
    300 miles through the pocono mtns., northern New Jersey, Delaware Water Gap,
    and headed home along the Delaware River. What a blast! :D I can't wait until it is
    broken in and I can really push it.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• @jpb19403, Welcome home. There are many more miles in your future for you and the wife with your new addition to the family. To be truthful, I still use the Slingshot as an excuse to take my wife out for dinner, movies, dancing,...almost anything! She gets her "Date Night"...and I get what I want...Seat time in the Sling!!!! :00008172:

• LOL, that sounds almost exactly like me when I bought mine. Picked mine up on beautiful spring day and brought it home. Did a quick tour in it, but really didn't get much riding in that day.

The next day I woke up to a surprise snow storm and found 6" of snow sitting on it. Thus, my avatar pic.

The funny part with it is because it is a Canadian version, there are no lights in the center and I think the Slingshot was just as mad as I was. Look at that face :)