How many are unhappy after installing Polaris heat reduction kit # 2206370 ?

• I see a lot of comments on heat reduction. I wonder how many are still having problems after installing these two parts. One for the radiator, and one for the muffler. I've been ridding this weekend with the temperature of 95, and no heat coming into the cockpit. Had Cycle Spring install the kit. $84.99 parts. $178.00 labor. Best investment so far. Product number 2206370.

• Just as many have posted in so many other threads on this forum including myself - the Polaris Heat Management Kit has made a big difference - if additionally you change out the stock exhaust for anything else you will notice a tremendous difference and considering the cost seems to be one of those mods that gave far more than it cost

• @No Brains, all I've done for heat is to have the same heat kit installed (by Cycle Springs as well). With just that, I don't have any heat issues anymore. That's with all the holes, gaps, etc, left stock.Later, I added a Madstad Double Windshield, which wasn't that much different from the stock blade, but then removed the middle section. Wow! It's awesome! Highly recommend it for a fellow Floridian!

• @No Brains I have the perspective of owning a 2015 without and now the new 2016 with. I will have to say it dies make a difference. Knowing what I know now I would purchase it for the 2015 if I had it. I was in stop and go traffic yesterday in 100 + temps and the Slingshot did fine with it.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: