Alpha LED Grille or Canadian light kit?

• I have the Canadian light kit with LED's. Makes a big difference at night and gives a better view to the side than the stock lights. Spotted several deer off the side of the road last night that I would not have seen otherwise. A friend had both the Canadian and the grill light. Had to put the grill light on a dash switch. Said it was just to bright. Looks good though.

Did you go with the Canadian lights from Slingmods or CycleSprings?

• I love mine!!!

Good to know. Ultimately, I want the center two USA version lights as well, plus the LED upgrade. Would really love those 6 lights across the front. All about being able to see at night, which is when I love driving the most.

Just a thought to vendors, everyone who sells the "Canadian Upgrade", there is a market for the USA version too. We need the different center molding and the center two bracket mounts for the lights. If we want them now, we are stuck going to a Polaris Dealer in the USA and paying stock pricing. Perfect location to place a Logo in my opinion......Nice Bright Alpha in Red or other noticeable colors on the hood. A nice powder coated aluminum version would be sweet as hell actually.

Just my $0.02