What do you carry

• Sorry - I roll my eyes every time I hear the liberal media spew “assault rifle”. Isn’t the news supposed to deal in facts?! :00000003:

It’s not a matter of “semantics.” They INTENTIONALLY use the wrong word to create effect & drama to the uninformed sheep. Makes me sick!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• From what I read Remington has a lot of debt they are getting rid of. The CEO said that all manufacturing, sales and customer service will continue at regular high standards through the restructuring. The Parent company will be stepping down after the restructure(they weren't clear on this).

They will be fine. @Bill Martin when they re-enter the market, cha-ching!

• Well, since I was gently transferring a few of last month firearms from one safe to another...I decided to do a quick share. We tend to purchase in pairs...there's nothing like a lonely firearm in the safe whining about not having a twin LOL The downside is that the little Phoenix 25 ACP that was an impulse buy, because of price and feedback from another customer(not to mention price), is waiting on it's buddy to arrive in a few days. Since the youngest member of the household is starting to learn the art of caring, breaking down, handling, use, etc., along with responsibility of firearms safety--we've picked up quite a few more .22 CAL's. Notice the Beretta NEO's? Very ugly but accurate with minimal recoil for small learning hands. I'm still a fan of the M&P S&W 40 Shields in the picture. Don't get upset with the "pink" SCCYs lol they will be receiving a makeover next month when I have time. What I love about them is the amazing warranty..the hate is the long trigger pull! Feels like you're waiting to fire forever! I had popcorn and a movie in between shots lol Thanks to another member on this thread who encouraged me to go ahead and pick them up..and they were on sale :D:thumbsup: The Glocks..well Gen 5 19's with 15 rounds of fun! 8o

• Well, since I was gently transferring a few of last month firearms from one safe to another...I decided to do a quick share. We tend to purchase in pairs...there's nothing like a lonely firearm in the safe whining about not having a twin LOL The downside is that the little Phoenix 25 ACP that was an impulse buy, because of price and feedback from another customer(not to mention price), is waiting on it's buddy to arrive in a few days. Since the youngest member of the household is starting to learn the art of caring, breaking down, handling, use, etc., along with responsibility of firearms safety--we've picked up quite a few more .22 CAL's. Notice the Beretta NEO's? Very ugly but accurate with minimal recoil for small learning hands. I'm still a fan of the M&P S&W 40 Shields in the picture. Don't get upset with the "pink" SCCYs lol they will be receiving a makeover next month when I have time. What I love about them is the amazing warranty..the hate is the long trigger pull! Feels like you're waiting to fire forever! I had popcorn and a movie in between shots lol Thanks to another member on this thread who encouraged me to go ahead and pick them up..and they were on sale :D:thumbsup: The Glocks..well Gen 5 19's with 15 rounds of fun! 8o

My wife keeps telling me I need to go live with someone else when I piss her off....can I choose you? :P

• Man, there's always a cot or sofa ready lol but my wife says "They'd better let their wives know where they are at, so she doesn't come kicking in the door searching for her husband!" LOL I told her he's only coming to go through the safes for a range day..she said that's like a "range month" LOL

• My Remington 700 BDL .270 is one of two left hand bolt rifles I own and Remington is one of the few manufacturers who make a left hand bolt. I hope they work through the current issues and continue to make quality rifles as the oldest gun maker in the states since 1816.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Obama was the best gun salesmen who ever lived!

And ammo salesmen. As stated many times during his Presidency "we can never find ammo". The firearm and ammo manufacturers got their tax break from Trump. They probably want a Dem. back in office now. They know the second amendment and gun lobbys are too strong for the Dems to hurt them. Scared people, self fulfill prophecies by hoarding, while blaming the Dems. Fear of the Dems taking guns and ammo sells a lot of guns and ammo at inflated prices. :/

• I have to look it up where I read about this but I read and I have no evidence to back this up that our government bought a lots of rounds from many manufacturers to jack up the price on ammo. The article I read said they bought lots and lots of .22 and that is what was making the shortage. Want to stress again I read this awhile ago and I’m not saying that this is actual fact!

• I spoke with the manager at the sporting goods store I buy my ammo from during the shortage. He said, " Remington is running 3 shifts 24-7 pumping out ammo. We get a shipment every Tuesday and Thursday. You have to show up early, because by 10a.m. people buy it all". Sure as shit, I showed up early the following Tuesday and they had ammo and there was already a line of guys carrying their limit of each caliber. Some of the guys were together and talking like they hit all the stores for their limit.

I should add, the ones hopping store to store buying all they could on delivery day, were blaming Obama and the Government for the shortage. They never stopped to think that there were 100's of thousands of guys just like them causing the shortage.

• I have to look it up where I read about this but I read and I have no evidence to back this up that our government bought a lots of rounds from many manufacturers to jack up the price on ammo. The article I read said they bought lots and lots of .22 and that is what was making the shortage. Want to stress again I read this awhile ago and I’m not saying that this is actual fact!

I think you're referring to the big Homeland Security purchase scare. I read a bunch of articles on that one, because my father-in-law was all tin-hatted up because of his news sources and pundits. The order was marginally larger than normal. Homeland Security had been growing and may still be. That didn't cause the shortage.

The 9mm and 22 up tick for Homeland Security was an effort to "cut cost on training rounds", since many handguns have conversion kits now. Or "Obama's Government is stockpiling to enforce martial law", apperantly sometime after Obama has left office. You know, so it doesn't look suspicious or come back to Obama. But my father-in-law and his favorite pundits will know the "truth". ?(

• The best proof it was a scared bitches self fulfilling prophecy, hoarding situation. Ammo is back in stores, guns are cheaper. Most of all, if Trump had done anything to get us our ammo back in stores, he would have bragged about it HUGELY. ;)

• The Walmart today has more 22 ammo than they have had since it disappeared off of the market years ago. About 5 different brands. Also about the Remington deal, if you remember years back the finance industry tried to shut down the gun and ammo manufacturers by not loaning the money that they needed to operate or financing anything new that they wanted to build. This just might be the start of all of this happening again.

Perhaps where you are. There isn't a Walmart you can walk into within 50 miles of me that doesn't have a sign on the counter stating they have no .22 for sale. I don't have any problem getting them now, most gun shops at least will let you have a few boxes or a brick now and then. I've been ordering most of mine online from Cabela's when they have a sale just so I get them easily. I've always kept enough ammo to not panic if there is a shortage, and still be able to shoot some. During the shortage, I was able to pick up enough to replace what I would use, and have a day out with the grand kids every 2 or 3 weeks (even in .22).