What do you carry

• @War Hoop ... You do your own reloading....we should talk sometime and compare notes. When I couldn't get 300 blackout brass...I was making them from 5.56 brass...cutting off the necks and resizing them. Even played with annealing them.

I reload everything from .380 to 45 win mag and 12 guage

SSREAPER

@War Hoop and @SSREAPER you two are my two new best friends (as I wipe tears from my eyes looking at that Dillon reloader) :D

• @War Hoop and @SSREAPER you two are my two new best friends (as I wipe tears from my eyes looking at that Dillon reloader) :D

@Zorasmiles Im proud to be called your friend!!

BUT REALLY?!?!? Your gushing over the dime a dozen Dillon and not the SUPER LIMITED EDITION LAR GRIZZLY in 45 WIN MAG?!?!?

OK OK ... I want a Dillon too but only because I got my Grizzly

What do you reload?

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• SSREAPER, I've always called you friend proudly! Trust me, I had to restrain from going into a long post about all the reloading goodness the two of you posted LOL I haven't been able to start reloading the way I'd like with the limited space (hence the hopefully last home build on the horizon if it's God's will). The Dillon reloader was my first "one stop shop" when I went out looking out to upgrade reloaders from the Lee basic setup. My wife and I have quite a few firearms...off the shelf and custom builds. So, it's a must that I get into some serious reloading to save money. I will use a friend's reloader to reload when I have time. I wish I could take over one of the bedrooms just for reloading, building, maintenance and storage...but that dream has been killed time and time again by the wife LOL

• SSREAPER, I've always called you friend proudly! Trust me, I had to restrain from going into a long post about all the reloading goodness the two of you posted LOL I haven't been able to start reloading the way I'd like with the limited space (hence the hopefully last home build on the horizon if it's God's will). The Dillon reloader was my first "one stop shop" when I went out looking out to upgrade reloaders from the Lee basic setup. My wife and I have quite a few firearms...off the shelf and custom builds. So, it's a must that I get into some serious reloading to save money. I will use a friend's reloader to reload when I have time. I wish I could take over one of the bedrooms just for reloading, building, maintenance and storage...but that dream has been killed time and time again by the wife LOL

Ok I guess your really going to hate me now then. :whistling: I have an entire 12x12 bedroom as my reloading and computer room. It needs a good cleaning right now but when I do Ill send you a pic just so you can drool endlessly. Best part is...My wife helped me design it :thumbsup:

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Ok I guess your really going to hate me now then. :whistling: I have an entire 12x12 bedroom as my reloading and computer room. It needs a good cleaning right now but when I do Ill send you a pic just so you can drool endlessly. Best part is...My wife helped me design it :thumbsup:
    SSREAPER

I wanted to hate that post but I love it so much that I'm just going to sit here green with envy and happiness for you! WOW..the wife helped design it..just wow...you're the man!!!

• What impresses me is that your reloading zone appears to be within reach of the dining room table. I can assure you that mine is not...

Why not...a good sandwich while reloading is great confused-squared

My first house had a workshop out back separate from the house. We had to downsize so I am now in the far corner bedroom. I do have a safety fire rated cabinet that all powder and primers go into. 4 fire extinguishers located around the room and it is kept lock and I am the only one with the key.

SSREAPER

• North American Arms 32 for pocket usually backup.
    Walther PPKS 380 kind of heavy, hard trigger pull.
    Springfield EMP 40 cal, my go to gun of choice.
    Para Warthog 45 double stack.

Good defense rounds, mainly us RIP ammo.

The Springfield is spot on awesome gun. Carry it 95% of the time.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• I've always wanted to talk to someone who carry this. How do you like it? Have wanted to put my hands on one for a while now.

I love the gun, it shoots good for such a short barrel, my only issue is with the clip, not all ammo will fit, it is a tight fit and ammo jams in the clip and will not feed.
    Snub nose defense rounds work very well. But for target practice the cheaper rounds like Federal, Winchester, Walmart brands wont work the bullet is to long.

• I love the gun, it shoots good for such a short barrel, my only issue is with the clip, not all ammo will fit, it is a tight fit and ammo jams in the clip and will not feed.Snub nose defense rounds work very well. But for target practice the cheaper rounds like Federal, Winchester, Walmart brands wont work the bullet is to long.

How's the thicker grip, when trying to control the muzzle snap from the shorter barrel? Easier to hold onto or harder, compared to a single-stack 1911 with similar barrel?

• How's the thicker grip, when trying to control the muzzle snap from the shorter barrel? Easier to hold onto or harder, compared to a single-stack 1911 with similar barrel?

It is not bad at all, my hands are not that big and I have no issues. My wife even shot it and she loved it, she has really small hands considering she is 5 foot nothing. It did not kick like I expected it too either. I went to 5 different gun shows till I found a private dealer with one, bought it on the spot. I have a list of guns that I am always out on the look for. I have 3 Kimbers I want so bad I can taste it.

• This isn't something to carry, but I gotta brag for just a second.... I won a raffle today for a CZ Scorpion EVO, and it'll ship on Monday!

I've wanted one of these for a while, but didn't want to spend the money for something so frivolous. So I'm stoked!

• That’s awesome KayTwo. I won a raffle at the local fun store and got to go to Barrett in TN and build my own piston driven REC7 in 5.56. Also got a factory tour and got to shoot a M107 50 Cal.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Just a small town farmboy, handy with my hands and originally trained as a automotive technician. Lives in Swayzee Indiana.