What do you carry

• I had a feeling this was coming from somewhere. Deerfield, IL has just voted to have anyonre owning an “assault rifle” turn it in to the city OR be fined $1000 a day till you do. For those that don’t believe they are not coming for our guns this should be all the proof you need. I don’t think they will be able to enforce it - as it is much for show. But, who knows, I guess any dip shit liberal town leaders can ignore the Constitution these days

That'll be a lawsuit.

• I had a feeling this was coming from somewhere. Deerfield, IL has just voted to have anyonre owning an “assault rifle” turn it in to the city OR be fined $1000 a day till you do. For those that don’t believe they are not coming for our guns this should be all the proof you need. I don’t think they will be able to enforce it - as it is much for show. But, who knows, I guess any dip shit liberal town leaders can ignore the Constitution these days

I assume that in IL there's some kind of registration, so they *know* who has these evil guns? No? Fuck 'em.

Registration leads to confiscation, y'all. Bank it.

• I assume that in IL there's some kind of registration, so they *know* who has these evil guns? No? Fuck 'em.
    Registration leads to confiscation, y'all. Bank it.

I haven’t seen their definition of “assault weapon” but I was told it was very vague. Hell - I read the other day one group wants to only allow black powder weapons like when the 2nd Amendment was written to comply with the Constitution . Citibank won’t allow you to purchase firearms on their new charge cards. They are getting creative and assaulting gun ownership on many fronts.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill, be my lawyer. I want to sue Citi and the other financial guys that are limiting funds to gun sellers and makers for discrimination. If a lesbian couple can sue a bakery, surely I can sue the entire financial sector.

• Bill, be my lawyer. I want to sue Citi and the other financial guys that are limiting funds to gun sellers and makers for discrimination. If a lesbian couple can sue a bakery, surely I can sue the entire financial sector.

I would imagine the NRA will be financing a test case. Alas I would love to be 35 again and go up against Citibank for you but I just ain’t got it in me to go after that corporate giant - that’s what they count on too sadly !!

I was ready to respond, then read @'KayTwo''s response so I'll go with 'what he said'. There is a reason to push for 'registration'. And as far as a definition of an assault weapon, it'll be something like 'anything you can hit someone over the head with and has a trigger'.

I got mine and you won't find 'em...

And I personally don't need more...

Wait, am I getting old(er)?

Never mind.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The only thing I am sure of is that it won't be cheap to litigate "The bank will require retail clients to only sell guns if the customer has passed a background check, to restrict sales to people under 21, and to refuse to sell bump stocks or high-capacity magazines."

It boggles my mind with the crap they try and pull. Their in-house counsel should be going ape shit.

Even in their domicile state of Nebraska I think the only background check required is for handguns and I think they impose 21 for those and 18 for long guns.

Should be an easy target but I'll bet you spend more on media wrangling than lawyer fees ..... even with billable hours - Who would have thought up publicist would earn more than a lawyer

• Economic pressure points are only starting to be leveraged. Mutual funds will reduce or eliminate stock positions in gun manufacturers, board of directors may force companies to get out of selling guns, other banks and possibly credit card brands may not allow certain transactions.

We are beginning to legislate through corporate social policy and significant financial influence.

• “Who would have thought up publicist would earn more than a lawyer“ 8o:00008172: Seriously you have to be in a huge law firm to go up against somebody like Citibank. Without millions behind you they will paper whip you to certain death with endless motions and interrogatories. Don’t ever think liberal George Soros is not involved in this behind the scenes.

I recently sold Illinois to China for $50.00 bucks. Anyone in that state wishing to remain in the United States should plan to move to a free state real soon as China only has 30 days to move that godforsaken X state to China. Boy did I screw China.

• I recently sold Illinois to China for $50.00 bucks. Anyone in that state wishing to remain in the United States should plan to move to a free state real soon as China only has 30 days to move that godforsaken X state to China. Boy did I screw China.

:00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172:

• I recently sold Illinois to China for $50.00 bucks. Anyone in that state wishing to remain in the United States should plan to move to a free state real soon as China only has 30 days to move that godforsaken X state to China. Boy did I screw China.

I hope that's not true. Or if it is, you gave Painter enough to to get out before the Chinese take over. I don't want to have to pay him $2,000,000 yen to paint my slingshot

edit: Sorry, wrong state. I thought Jim was outside of Chicago so the comment was appropriate. I guess someone is going to have to sell ILLINOIS to China for mt post to make sense.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by funinthesun ().