DNT Racing...exhaust

• So I started chatting with them on FB. Interesting company out of Switzerland. They have an exhaust that looks very similar to the Welter Performance set up. I can say with out a doubt...the Welter Performance exhaust is a steal compared to what DNT Racing is asking. After conversion from USD to Swiss Franc...their exhaust comes in at $3,957.78 before shipping. HOLY CRAP!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Sorry @Br4hm4, it was a joke about how high taxes are there. In all seriousness, you shouldn't have to pay the VAT (Value Added Tax) since you're outside the EU. But even then, I still think it'll be over $3,000. Makes the $1,500 Walter Performance Exhaust seem like a bargain.

I'm still not sold on the viability of these rear-exit exhausts. They say you only smell the exhaust until it's broken in, but to me, that means you're still smelling exhaust fumes, they're just slightly cleaner. The aerodynamics of the Slingshot seem to pull air from the rear into the cabin. Until that gets fixed, my exhaust stays in the front (even though the rear exit exhausts look AWESOME!).

• Sorry @Br4hm4, it was a joke about how high taxes are there. In all seriousness, you shouldn't have to pay the VAT (Value Added Tax) since you're outside the EU. But even then, I still think it'll be over $3,000. Makes the $1,500 Walter Performance Exhaust seem like a bargain.

I'm still not sold on the viability of these rear-exit exhausts. They say you only smell the exhaust until it's broken in, but to me, that means you're still smelling exhaust fumes, they're just slightly cleaner. The aerodynamics of the Slingshot seem to pull air from the rear into the cabin. Until that gets fixed, my exhaust stays in the front (even though the rear exit exhausts look AWESOME!).

I figured...I just wanted to make sure people didn't think I was just talking out of my ass.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

i have the alpha power sports adjustable one and believe it or not i don't smell that many fumes ... even if its on beast mode ... I think fumes is an issue for those who have sensitive smell

You cant see me !! or can you ??

• I have the Welter exhaust its not the exhaust you smell at first its the heat wrap they put on the pipe going thru the tunnel. Once that burns in the smell is gone and noise is behind you.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• The smell that comes off the Welter exhaust is the heat wrap on the pipe that goes thru the tunnel. Once the wrap burns in the smell is gone and the noise comes out the back.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels