Newbie from Lutz, FL

• I dropped a note in a different thread to say hi ... noticed that more people seem to use these regional boards to drop a hello shout out to the rest, so, here I am! :)

Lutz (Hillsborough County) FL newbie checking in. I've seen a few other Slings on the roads in my area ... but, haven't had a chance to catch up with anyone in person.

• I dropped a note in a different thread to say hi ... noticed that more people seem to use these regional boards to drop a hello shout out to the rest, so, here I am! :)

Lutz (Hillsborough County) FL newbie checking in. I've seen a few other Slings on the roads in my area ... but, haven't had a chance to catch up with anyone in person.

................Welcome................ tom n carol

• @BlueFire, welcome to the party!! You will soon find you can get all of your "MOD" questions answered here as well as meeting a bunch of great people. Make sure to check out the CALENDAR section. There are a bunch of events going on or coming up soon. If you really want to get to know some of the great people on this site, (some are a little stranger than others) try to hit one, two, or three of the events. Once again, welcome to the Best Slingshot Forum online!!!!

Welcome, this is the best forum for all things sling. There are quite a few sling Brothers over in your neck of he woods, more then by me but we manage to meet up in the middle somewhere for some fun. If your on FB join the Central Florida group as we plan most of our group rides on there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFSLINGERS/

• Welcome, this is the best forum for all things sling. There are quite a few sling Brothers over in your neck of he woods, more then by me but we manage to meet up in the middle somewhere for some fun. If your on FB join the Central Florida group as we plan most of our group rides on there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFSLINGERS/

Thanks, @bubba, I found the CF group on FB and asked to join it this weekend (which I've been granted admission to). So, I'll be browsing through it soon.

• Welcome to the group. We spend winters in Florida and summers in Georgia. Hope to meet up sometime. Enjoy the new toy and get ready to be asked a lot of questions by the non-slingshot people.

You're not too far away when you're wintering in FL ... we could easily meet up, @werndit. Look forward to connecting with you, and everyone else that is close by to my part of FL in the coming months. We love to grab the occasional brunch at Malie Kyla's Cafe (http://www.malliekylas.com/) there in Brooksville.

• Welcome @BlueFire As I love FL so much and can't wait to move there after this busy belt way life in the DC / VA area... I am sure you will get a lot of riding in throughout the year...Welcome to the FUN

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Welcome @BlueFire and @Trent! I take back road twisties (as much as you can in Florida) up to Brooksville all the time. Had breakfast at the Little Lady Cafe on Sunday (would love to try Malie Kyla's Cafe). Not sure about this Sunday since it's Father's Day, but maybe the following Sunday I'll try and organize a ride up there.

• Welcome! If you have any questions about your Slingshot or are looking for riding buddies, this is the place to be!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• Just posted an event for a meetup this Sunday on the Event's page. It's also on the Central Florida Slingshot page on Facebook if anyone would like to join.

Welcome to the Family!

Posted while driving with No Hands!